Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fraggle

YPOD Storyline

So he teleports to the Hangar, and one short paragraph later he rids the whole planet of demons. And then a little bit later, he's transported to a battle arena where he must fight the ultimate warrior? And then it says "GOOD LUCK!!!!"?

You're right, that is jaw-droppingly bad writing.

No now go away.MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Seriously,I think a blind retarded chimp on coke could write a better story.

It really is quite bad....

C: DoomGuy, one last thing, they want more than Earth this time, they want AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Gurgle, choak, CRUNCH, thud, growl.

DG: COMMANDER!!!!!!!

roofles

it plays even worse, and the first level, after the difficulty select, is the gayest thing ive ever seen in my life, you go to a phone, and you hear a little kid trying to sound hard, its just overly pathetic

*ahem*.... errr.... ummm,.. I forgot what I wanted to say...
*cough* *hack* ...damn..

Well, this 'storyline' sux0rs.

So true...almost as bad as the acting in the diolauge.wav for this.

so THAT'S the storyline.... now it all makes sense...well, almost. It would be cool so instrad of the quake like intro to the game, depending where you went in your house would determine the dificulty. speaking of which, (and i never understood this either) why do you go into this secret chamber to open up your.......kitchen? Is the doomguy that secretive about his cookbook?