Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so tell me, what forums do you usually look/post at the most when your in here?

I check out/post in "Wads and Mods" and "Everything Else" more than anything and usually thats all I look at/post in.

I look where there are new posts and post where I find that I have something to say.

Same here, although I don't generally look at the Hosted forums very often.

My hits are General, Wads and Mods, Editing, Questions, and EE. Sometimes I go to SkullTag. Those are really the only ones I go to. I've posted in others, but only when people direct me there.

Doom 3, Everything Else, Fan Fics/ Fan Pics. Sometimes I visit the other ones if I'm bored (like right now).

General, Wads & Mods (sometimes), Doom 3 & D3 Tech, Everything Else, and Fanfics Fanpics

General and Everything Else all the time, as well as Wads and Mods and Fanpics/Fanpics pretty often. I also go into Freedoom on occassion just for the hell of it.

Usually doom general, editing, wads and mods, doom 3 general, occasionally everything else, and usually fanfics too.. oh and sometimes hostpell when an interesting thread dissapears and i wanna know what happened to it

Everything else, Fan fics/pics and Doom-General are my fovourites.
Any place where they talk about something I understand.

"View New Posts" for me too. Some forums don't show up in that (e.g. Post Hell, Blogs et al.), and I look at those individually.

EllipsusD said:

Doom 3, Everything Else, Fan Fics/ Fan Pics. Sometimes I visit the other ones if I'm bored (like right now).

Same here...

Lüt said:

He doesn't have an avatar.

Although, I could fix that too =)

Oh, I get it. Yeah, makes sense.

I used to check out most of the forums: Classic Doom General, WADs & mods, Doom 3 General, Doom 3 Technology, Everything Else, Fan fics/pics and "The Ivory Tower" (Doomworld: The forums).
Occasionally, I'd stop by Post Hell and have fun over all the stupid threads there.

Nowadays, I only stick to Doom 3 General and Fan fics/pics (because they're my responsibilities). I've recently started peeking into this forum a little, hence this post.

Disorder said:

The Doom 3 general forum, the Doom general forum and Everything else.

Same here.
I occasionaly also post in the DW-news section, linked from the main page. For a good laugh I check out Post Hell, but not often.

dsm said:

I've recently started peeking into this forum a little, hence this post.

Not to mention the post with your huge storyline proposal for a RTCW sequel. That was a good read.

Arno said:

Not to mention the post with your huge storyline proposal for a RTCW sequel. That was a good read.

*Blushes*
Heh, if I get some more feedback - maybe someone to disagree with me, I might be able to develop the story idea a little and make it even better :-P

Now that I think about it, it depends on how bored I am. Today, I'm quite bored, so as a result, I also looked into (and even made a post in!) "The Ivory Tower", apart from this forum.

Classic General, Editing, Wads/Mods, Questions, DW news, and the Blogs. And sometimes Post Hell.

I absolutely never go to Everything Else!

Heh, roofleboots to deathbringer's title.