Bring back Lutarez aka Zeratul_982?

Bring Lutarez back?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Bring Lutarez back?

• Yes.
    • No now go away.
    • Who the Hell is that?
    • impse.

Poll says it all. If you don't know him, he is an old member (and my bro btw :P)and he should come back and make more maps, but he won't listen to only me, so i need your support.

fp!

Well, I don't know where he went, but I guess he can come back.

I like his maps, and I think it would be nice if he'd come back. It would also be nice if he re-released stone.wad, since AFAIK it isn't available for download anywhere ATM.

I doubt he'll come back just because people post a thread about him in which they all wish him back.

I of course, love it when old-school Members return.

Zeratul982 owns your noob soxorz.

Come back man I wanna coop Plutonia Bunker with you again :)

STOP WITH THE FUCKING IMPSE ALREADY, IT'S OLD, GROSS, AND STUPID. JESUS FUCKING TAP DANCING CHRIST ON A POGO STICK! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE SEE IN IT THAT YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING OBSESSED WITH IT!?

footman said:

STOP WITH THE FUCKING IMPSE ALREADY, IT'S OLD, GROSS, AND STUPID. JESUS FUCKING TAP DANCING CHRIST ON A POGO STICK! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE SEE IN IT THAT YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING OBSESSED WITH IT!?

Quit going berserk, it's a running gag, so what?

footman said:

Running gag? It's fucking stupid.

Heh, it's a mild joke. It's not meant to make you laugh every time, but perhaps smile when you see it there. No, not everyone likes it. Not everyone likes blonde jokes either. Just ignore it.

BlackFish said:

finally somebody agrees with me.

No one agrees with you.

footman said:

RANT

I like impse a whole lot more than I like attempted thread hijackings.

A bit of information about Stone.wad (Stone Stratagems) that I mentioned above: it has 21 maps (1-20 + 31) that are mostly quite violent and fairly difficult, and quite fun for speedrunning. I don't know of any other maps released by Zeratul/Lutarez, and would be interested to hear about any.

BTW, I think the Zeratul name came first, and Lutarez is a reversal of it (rather than it being the other way round).

BBG said:

Quit going berserk...

Yeah, berserk packs can have some weird side effects concerning female imps... Quit doing it.

Why wasn't he here anyway? Was he banned or just didn't feel like coming around or what?