Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Grimm

Hellstorm Question

Were there ever any betas, resource WADs, or somesuch that were availible for download, 'cause, uh, I like that Imp.

There are someone who is hogging the resources after the team disintegrated.

It would be cool enough if he actually intended to continue solo, but that is sadly not the case.

Heyy, i just looked at the page, that is the wad that inspired ultimate hell XD, i remember looking at it in 1999 and thinking "It'd be cool if i could make a wad with loads of different demons, like the ultimate version of hell", mainly inspired by that cool baron, which was gonna be the lord of hell (though now the lord of hell is the baron from aotw.wad XD), except back then i thought you could add new demons and that to vanilla doom, i just hadnt "found the right menu" in wintex to do it yet (lol)

I have the Hellstorm texture wad. It's not really worth releasing though, as there's nothing really special in it; just some (sometimes slightly modified) textures from Heretic and Hexen.

NiGHTMARE said:

I have the Hellstorm texture wad. It's not really worth releasing though, as there's nothing really special in it; just some (sometimes slightly modified) textures from Heretic and Hexen.

hmm, what about the sprites? some of those looked pretty useful to me. i tried contacting a few people about it before but i couldn't get a response.

Heh. I tried to have Colin merging his resources with another project... but he preferred to have it continued. Problem is, it isn't.