Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

enemy territory

if u have played the game have u ever noticed it is really USA vs. Germans? note I said germans too. I have not seen at nazi signs in the game. Just curious about that. where they removed because the creator thought it was inapproprat to have them?
either way. why is there not a russian or british side. 3 team matches could be good. A bit difficult for map makers but hey.

Also have any of you made maps for the game, or know anyone who has, there has been a pack for a few quake3/RTCW editors to allow ET support. I am surprised i have not runn across any new maps

also what do u think of the game? either you like it or hate it. Me, I love the game. its fun, addictive and fast. yes there are llamas but they
re in any online game.

Back in RTCW, there was no nazi symbolism in multiplayer to keep consistency with the German version, where "nazi" was replaced with "cult of the wolf" or something equally ridiculous. And who gives a flying fuck if its USA vs Germans? It's just a minor variation of red vs blue.

THE ENEMY IS VEEAKENED

And theres probably no nazi symbolism in enemy territory because its a free download off the internet, so germans could easily download it and see the nazi symbols and be suddenly morph into evil demons and kill everyone, or whatever the german government thinks will happen when they see that...

uh

if you get a high enough rank as axis your uniform will start having a swastika armband

i think

since im too poor to buy CS and i cant find my reinstall cd for RTCW this game rocks.

although its hard to find players cause people hate my massive grenade whore skills.

Sephiroth said:

Also have any of you made maps for the game, or know anyone who has, there has been a pack for a few quake3/RTCW editors to allow ET support. I am surprised i have not runn across any new maps

AFAIK, no leveleditor has support for ET yet. But there will be shortly. I assume lots of RTCW mappers will try to convert their work to ET.

I like ET just as much as RTCW, and that says a lot. One of the best games ever, IMO.

Arno said:

AFAIK, no leveleditor has support for ET yet. But there will be shortly.

gtk radiant has support

but im too dumb to use it properly

Tobester said:

gtk radiant has support

According to their website, they're working on it, but it isn't in yet.

Besides, building a map the size of the stock maps will take many months. The first custom ET maps that will show up are either newbie crap or converted from RTCW (which might turn out very well).

Ultraviolet said:

...zug zug? Glow-duke?

You fail it. its zug zug? Gror-dook? Urh urh urrrh. :)

Tobester said:

gtk radiant has support

but im too dumb to use it properly

yep, it does. however i dont really like that editor. it has supported it as long as i have played ET.

now i see why they removed the swastika/nazi stuff. just like in doom2. funny german people, cant admit they fucked up... fucked up pretty bad.
anyway its a gtood game if u got at least DSL, maybe ISDN.