Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peter Heinemann

My letter to Katarhyne

Sorry, I wrote my original post under extreme emotional stress.

It was too private, like Linguica said (reminds me of other posts of mine).

Well, since I could not delete my thread and don´t want to wipe out other people´s posts, I edit mine and send the contet directly by e-mail.

Anyway, I like Kat/Zak.

I am glad that nobody hates Aux and that he is fine. It could have ended worse for him - I think.

Take care Kat/Zak/Aux ^_^

fp lolz

Ok, so you're in love with an 18 year old boy who pretended to be a girl. Just want to make sure that's what's goin' on here...

I don't want to sound too mean, but man. You're 37. Realize it was one giant charade and move on. I don't mean to sound so cynical, but that's what I get out of reading that.

Next week on Days of our DoomWorld, will Linguica retain his stranglehold on the community by once again rising to the top from which he began? Will Nanami and DooMBoy finally consumate their love in a steamy night of passionate sex? Will Frederik wake up from his coma he entered from the car crash, and will Taylor finally be with the one he secretly longs for?

Find out next week on... Days of our DoomWorld

Scuba Steve said:

Next week on Days of our DoomWorld, will Linguica retain his stranglehold on the community by once again rising to the top from which he began? Will Nanami and DooMBoy finally consumate their love in a steamy night of passionate sex? Will Frederik wake up from his coma he entered from the car crash, and will Taylor finally be with the one he secretly longs for?

Find out next week on... Days of our DoomWorld

Heh

heh, that letter is old (marchish)

and most everyone on IRC treated aux just fine about it, and things really haven't been that much different. i don't think anyone resented him over it, so don't worry about it. pretty much everyone on IRC has already forgot about this whole thing, the shock of it wore off pretty quickly. and he hasn't left the community either.

Scuba Steve said:

Will Nanami and DooMBoy finally consumate their love in a steamy night of passionate sex?

heh, that is possibly the most disturbing thing i've ever read.

Grogglogobofink said:

heh, that letter is old (marchish)

and most everyone on IRC treated aux just fine about it, and things really haven't been that much different. i don't think anyone resented him over it, so don't worry about it. pretty much everyone on IRC has already forgot about this whole thing, the shock of it wore off pretty quickly. and he hasn't left the community either.

That´s good to hear! (at least it helps a bit)

Just wondering, how can you fall in love with someone that you don't know in person? Basically you fell in love with his/her character on the internet, not his/her real character.

Disorder said:

Just wondering, how can you fall in love with someone that you don't know in person? Basically you fell in love with his/her character on the internet, not his/her real character.

Unless they are the internet! Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnnnnn
It's easy to get infatuated but its still not 100% untill you can be there in person to trully know the trust and such. Though I love my Sonic, and he's never Broken my heart. :D

And Peter, its good to know you care for such matters, despite any other issues like the time of occurance or whatnot, its good to see you care in a positive way. :)

AndrewB said:

Umm, so what does this mean? Katarhyne is male?

OMG IMGTI...eh, yes, it does.

Why are you telling us about this Heinemann? What did we do to suffer the terrible pain of having to read this? :-P

Disorder said:

You can get an image of a person on the internet just by words, being attracted to that person and more. Then again, you don´t know if what you think is the character of one who is right in front of you is for real. People play, on the internet and in real life. I always guessed that not all what Kat told was true, that it was more or less a mixture of truth and lies - but I was always positive that she is a good person and I love her for that.

I deleted my post because I am not sure if there were too much emotions in it (I use to act like a phycho sometimes), but I stand to my statement that Kat helped so much me and that I will miss her . And then, I am happy that Zak and his friend Kim are fine.

Really, I hope tha Zak/Aux will continue posting here.

BBG said:

OMG IMGTI...eh, yes, it does.

Well HT_ is that possible??? I guess it makes sense, but... How and when?

There are too many questions.

DOOM Anomaly said:

And Peter, its good to know you care for such matters, despite any other issues like the time of occurance or whatnot, its good to see you care in a positive way. :)

I was away from Doomworld/irc for about 3 months and I did read about it all just 4 hours ago.

Peter Heinemann said:

I was away from Doomworld/irc for about 3 months and I did read about it all just 4 hours ago.

Oh, I know. I'm sorry if it seemed I was saying you were late on noticing it, for I wasn't I was just noticing your empathy for the situation and admiring it. :D

Okay, I've read up on it. It makes sense now.

Never for a moment did I believe Katarhyne didn't exist... but never did I have a solid reason to believe she did. For example... Once a major league pitcher posted on a message board that I attended, and still do. We know he was who he said he was, because... Well, he announced that he was traded on the message board hours before it was announced to the public.

But nothing of that from Katarhyne. She cried on April Fools day about a cougar or something chasing her into the basement, where she then shot the thing. And than that whole going to jail thing for pointing a gun at a police officer...

Heh, that's a shame.

AndrewB said:

She cried on April Fools day about a cougar or something chasing her into the basement, where she then shot the thing. And than that whole going to jail thing for pointing a gun at a police officer...

Heh, that's a shame.

Can you tell me about that or link to it?

I still don´t know what to believe. I liked her so much that she will live on in me, regardless of if she really exists and I know that this alone should be considered as a reason to consult a therapist. Really, I don´t know what to believe. Maybe the last letter in which she stated that she is Zak she used as an escape, maybe she believes that she has to change her image?

Peter Heinemann said:

Can you tell me about that or link to it?

I still don´t know what to believe. I liked her so much that she will live on in me, regardless of if she really exists and I know that this alone should be considered as a reason to consult a therapist. Really, I don´t know what to believe. Maybe the last letter in which she stated that she is Zak she used as an escape, maybe she believes that she has to change her image?

"She" is gone buddy, just let it go...

Kat is dead, Pete, but she is still a big part of Zak, as much as a half.

But of course Kat from the pictures and crazy Kat with the cars and tyrannical father lives on. I'm not about to delete that mental portrait, because, well, it was interesting, and still is even in it's current context.

Will Nanami and DooMBoy finally consumate their love in a steamy night of passionate sex?

But this is BBC (well, any british channel actually) so the twats wont actually show anything

and if it is two males they'll hardly even show the kissing, but it wont matter cause one day they'll face a firing squad for thier outdated victorian attitudes

mao tse who?

Scuba Steve said:

God, I sure hope not.

<Nanami> OH DOOMBOY, OH YES
<DooMBoy> OH, OH, OH, FNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!!!!!!!!!
<Nanami> ...what the fuck!? FNORD!? ON MY STOMACH!?!?

I can understand where you are coming from Peter.

I've had something like this happened to me before. I don't feel any different about Zak, I suspected but never gave another thought of it. I never hated/whatever the right term is here...I've learned to forgive and forget. I've seen Zak on IRC, but he's always away :P

Days of our Doomworld? What the hell? We want more soap opera crap!

I miss Kat too. Even if she never existed.
Didn't you guys ever watched a movie just for the sake of seeing a character you liked?