Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

WolfenDOOM

Is there a downloadable version of WolfenDooM for Ultimate Doom? I have only seen it for DooMII.

SOMEBODY GET THIS KID A DOOM 2 IWAD ALREADY!!!!!

Is there a downloadable version of WolfenDooM for Ultimate Doom? I have only seen it for DooMII.

Trick those meat-heads at ID by "renaming" your doom.wad to doom2.wad

Its all a corporate scam...

You know, I might have dissed you guys for acting like assholes where you could just answer a simple question, but I do understand the feeling of being asked questions that are, well, dumb. I visit a forum where it's not too rare to find people who want to upgrade their 15 GB hard-drive to a Pentium 4 Processor...

If I stick to this forum I am risking to catch your attitude towards stuff and people. Unhelpful and degrading.

To answer the question, WolfenDOOM is only for DOOM2, because the DOOM2 IWAD has different resources and more of them than DOOM1 had, and I assume WolfenDOOM does use some of them.

Being a regular member on this forum (with 400 posts) one should know.

And I'm joking too in case someone thinks I'm serious.

To answer the question, WolfenDOOM is only for DOOM2, because the DOOM2 IWAD has different resources and more of them than DOOM1 had, and I assume WolfenDOOM does use some of them.

/me mumbles the word "EDGE"

If I stick to this forum I am risking to catch your attitude towards stuff and people. Unhelpful and degrading.

Don't worry, it's never too late to learn.