Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyockell

Favorite rap song??

Hey yea just wondering whats your favorite rap song im running out of song I wanna lisen to and maybe the ones you guys mention will give me somthing new to lisen to.
By the way sorry if your not into rap and I wasted your time.

im not a big rap fan,i only got maybe 10 rap songs out of the 1000+ songs i have, but "get low" and, of course, b.o.b. are nice

BlueSonnet said:

I don't really like rap, espicially not gangster rap *thinks what other forms of rap there is*

lol yea really, im into gangster rap myself though pretty much all I lisen to.

Dunno about individual songs, but I really like Cypress Hill's "Temples of Boom" album. It has a dark moody kind of feel to it, quite different to a lot of other stuff I have listened to.

Of course, there's always a place for a bit of classic Public Enemy - Maybe "Rap, Guns, Drugs and Money" or perhaps good old "Fight the Power". I think "Muse Sick in Our Mess Age" is probably my favourite album of theirs if you want a total album recomendation.

Perhaps a bit of "Straight out of Compton" by NWA.

How about "Simon Sez" by Pharoahe Monch.

Yeah, I know, all pretty old school stuff, but I'm struggling to think of something new that I have heard and which has really fired me up :-/

I don't like rap, therefore I have no favorite rap song.

I'm not a fan of rap/hip hop myself, but there are some tunes that I like:

Cypress Hill - Ain't Goin' Out, Insane in the Brain
Snoop Doggy Dog - Snoop Doggy Dog
Busta Rhymes - Put my Hands Where my Eyes Could See, Turn it Up (Fire it Up), Break your Neck
Eminem - The Real Slim Shady, Without Me
DMX - Who We Be

yea eminem is my fav rapper he is very good imo, i dont care how many people hate him for whatever reason

buck 65 - secret splendor

or anything by him for that matter. yey for trip-hop

Mine would have to be
Onyx- Last Dayz
Dmx- Who We Be, X gunna give it to ya
Tech n9ne- Niggas, Lets Get Fucked Up, Demons (feat dmx), Imma Tell
Snoop dogg- Just dippin, Last episode
Dr Dre- Still dre, Murder was the case
Bone Thugz- shots to the double glock, Thuggish ruggish bone, East 1999
Tupac- Thug love (feat bone thugz), California Love
Eminem- Real slim shady, My name is, stan, role model, Superman
Busta Ryhmes- Wild hot
Cypress Hill- Rap super star, Dr green thumb
Westside Connection- Killa cali, Bow down, 3 time felons, All the critics in NY, Do you like Criminals, gangstas make the world go round
And that should about cover them.

oh yea and cant forget( The shook ones by mobb deep)

rap = crap. ok maybe not. normal plain rap is alright though not my choice. i hate gang style rap that well, supports gangs and such. yea sure "fuck the police" so we can live like a thrid world country and kill our selvs. however i have seen that start to become less popular after 9/11.

really its just not my kind of music. but i hate country far more than rap, stupid rednecks

"You think you're suck fucking cool, huh? You think you're so fucking cool... But just this once... I would like to hear you scream. In pain."

"Play some rap music."

I'm not too big into rap, but I did like "Miami" by Wil Smith, and his song that had the I Dream Of Jeanie song in the background. Also liked Afrika Bamabaataa's "Planet Rock", but that's probably because it had Kraftwerk in the background.

Goat said:

im not a big rap fan,i only got maybe 10 rap songs out of the 1000+ songs i have, but "get low" and, of course, b.o.b. are nice

If those songs are all downloaded you may want to rethink continuing to download with the new law shit they passed.

i use K++ and i dont share my files, i dont think they will find me really.

I got like 1700 songs and im shareing them so they can lick my nuts cuz I dont give a fuck and they got 3.5 million more like me to deal with.

Tyockell said:

I got like 1700 songs and im shareing them so they can lick my nuts cuz I dont give a fuck and they got 3.5 million more like me to deal with.

damn right!!!!! fuck the riaa

but lets get back to topic. rap.

Da Enemy -- Ice Cube
although a bunch of Eminem's come close.
keep in mind that these shine like mere twinkles in the night sky compared to our sun's immense daytime glory that are REAL songs.

Hmm.

Probably somethign by Cypress Hill, or NWA, or Public Enemy, or Run DMC, or i'll shut up now before I get about 20 angry replies.

"No sleep till belfast" by Stiff little fingers, heh

Or some of the anti-gang-violence songs made by ms dynamite after the new year's shootings-alough ive not heard them XD