Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
instinct-driven

My Icon of Sin

Ha thats fucking sweet I'd say the color is pretty good myself.
Good job :-)

nice job there, coloring could use a bit more contrast though, looks a bit flat now. keep on going :)

SmellyOgre said:
Why are it's horns pointing down? And whats with the butt lol, good job.

Well, he did say 'icons of sin'. Anyway, the drawing is pretty good, above the waist at least. It seems far too human in form overall, but that's really up to personal opinion. Just a suggestion on that, perhaps you could remove everything from about the point of the stomach on down and replace it with tubes and wires like with the arms. Sort of like it's body is only there to keep the vital organs alive and the excess in trimmed off? Just a suggestion.

I have the program photoshop 7.0 right now would you say that Its a good program to start out with on pictures?.
I have a pencil scetch of a pinkey demon and I would like to fill it in with color and I want to use a program which creats clear color with good smugging abilitys but that isent totaly fucking confusing.

depends on how well you can understand things, i use ps7, but ive been using it since it was released, however i ahvent been coloring w/ it for that long , mostly just doing digital artwork and such, ill try and find a website that gives a great tutorial on how to color images, ill post it in here if i can find it.

instinct-driven said:

depends on how well you can understand things, i use ps7, but ive been using it since it was released, however i ahvent been coloring w/ it for that long , mostly just doing digital artwork and such, ill try and find a website that gives a great tutorial on how to color images, ill post it in here if i can find it.

Alright thanks alot :-).

Whoohoo!!!

1st loook: Wow, i definitely like the conception. Wires-in-flesh and all those hellraiser-like-tear-skin-elements are very sweet. The colours are simple. So its a gooood 1 :).

Hmmms: Teck hmms - sometimes its a goood idea to use prepared textures, 4 examle 4 skin. Then it might be wise (sometimes, not always) to use Flip Horizontal function in Edit menu to achive simmetrical view. Then i would advise you to experiment with the Lighting filter to render image parts and to set right lighting 4 various parts.

Image hmms - more details. You could open the back a bit more to show the ribs and maybe add some wires also. Then to conception - seeing his butt is not nessasary, imwo. Just load the torso part. Well... thats it!

Thought 4 a day: The image is a good example of art.

ps The hmms stuff is also might be turned in my way, heh.