Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hetfield2k

2 Many Problems

When joining a server via IDE that uses ZD or CS I receive the a grey-box error from ZDaemon after logging in which reads "C:\Program Files\Doom\208.251.233.221(or whatever IP of the server i'm trying to join) was not found."
I can join the Skulltag servers without any problems whatsoever, only those using ZDaemon or CSDoom produce this error. Any idea what this means and how to fix it?

Also, I've taken the liberty of downloading a few single player WADs and have enjoyed playing them, although I'm not happy with the nasty RSI developed from using the arrow keys to run around. Is there any way I can use the SP WADs in ZDoom or a similar port which will allow me mouse-control and high resolutions? Cheers guys and gals

hetfield2k said:

When joining a server via IDE that uses ZD or CS I receive the a grey-box error from ZDaemon after logging in which reads "C:\Program Files\Doom\208.251.233.221(or whatever IP of the server i'm trying to join) was not found."

Ask bond@nf.jinr.ru Bond

hetfield2k said:

Also, I've taken the liberty of downloading a few single player WADs and have enjoyed playing them, although I'm not happy with the nasty RSI developed from using the arrow keys to run around. Is there any way I can use the SP WADs in ZDoom or a similar port which will allow me mouse-control and high resolutions? Cheers guys and gals

Zdoom -file nameofwad.wad would work fine.