Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

Song from Enter The Matrix?

Hmm, maybe you Doomers can help me with this

There is a song on the game Enter The Matrix that me and my brother are going crazy trying to find. Here are the places that I know of off the top of my head where you can hear it

-When playing as Ghost on the level "Trinity and Ghost" when you fight Trinity
-When playing Mulitplayer in the level "The Ballroom"
-During the demo AFTER the Keymaster says "the Future!" and Niobe says somthing like "if we fail, Neo fails, and that cannot happen"...the song pretty much ends when Ghost asks Niobe "what happens now?" and she replies "I dunno, but whatever it is, its gonna be one hell of a ride"

I have also heard the song during the new Tomb Raider 2 trailer, near the end.

Do you guys know what song I mean? if ANYone knows like the name of this song and who made it, PLEASE tell me...its been driving me mad haha

I havent played the matrix game, but I saw the trailer for Tomb Raider 2. Unless we saw two different trailers, the song your looking for is "Smack my Bitch Up" by Prodigy, from the album "Fat of the Land".

well I know its not that song...cuz I have that album. if I remember correctly, its the techno song BEFORE Smack My Bitch Up

NiGHTMARE said:

Could it be "Atom Bomb" by Fluke you're reffering to?

no its not that one either...I also have that album haha

I'm playing the Game Cube version, but I wouldn't think they'd change the song on the Ghost and Trinity level or the multiplayer Ballroom level on other systems...but I dunno.

Assmaster said:

Are there any lyrics or anything?

no lyrics...but it does say "go!" like every 8 seconds during some parts.

Could it be Revenge Of the Cats? i'd upload it (it came with a freeware game, GLTron, so I assume it's alright to share), but Geoshitties is having an eency-bitty problem on uploading at the minute, so I'll have to describe it. It's 9:23 and it sounds futuristic. Forget about cats, and revenge, it has nothing to do with that it's just a common wackyname (lol ;-). It has no lyrics, except for what sounds like a guy shouting something, that could be go, every now and then. It's one of my favorite songs, even if it's not the one you're looking for.

oh yeah...I finally found out the name of this song, in case anyone was curious....its ironically called "Go" by a guy named Andy Hunter