Find results in...

What was the movie like for you?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What was the movie like for you?

• Great
    • Good
    • Average
    • Bad

Heh, I saw it last Thursday and I loved it, what do you guys think of it? In my opinion, it was better than Spider-Man and Daredevil.

Don't know if I like it better than X-Men though, that's a pretty good movie aswell...

Hmm, haven't seen it yet, but I've seen trailers, and the Hulk himself looks too fake to be believable.

Really, you think so? I thought they did a pretty good job with the animation, considering how much they had to use it, why don't you go and see the movie for yourself and then see what you think of it? It really is a great movie and I bet you'll love it, unless of course you didn't like X-Men, Spider-Man & Daredevil.

Zarcyb: Tch, people nowadays are really spoiled with all this CGI stuff. Do you think people back in the 50's and 60's thought sci-fi and fantasy movies were unbelieveable because the monsters were typically jerkily animated lumps of clay? Nope: it's called suspension of disbelief.

I never trust anything green.

I made my first mistake trusting Kermit the Frog.

He has made me hate all green people.

:~(

I dont have much of an interest in it, the hulk looks fake and I'd really like to know how a 6 tonne guy with stubby legs is jumping around at commercial air liner levels?

I thought it stank. I loved Spider man and stuff, but this was just bad. Boring story, stagnate acting, and not well blended CG make me unhappy. Now if they called it 'Attack of the CG Kool-Aid Man' I mighta liked it better, cause that title was more fitting to the film.

Lost Soul said:

I thought it stank. I loved Spider man and stuff, but this was just bad. Boring story, stagnate acting, and not well blended CG make me unhappy. Now if they called it 'Attack of the CG Kool-Aid Man' I mighta liked it better, cause that title was more fitting to the film.

Lol! aight im sayin fuck that movie 80% of people are sayin its stupid which I figured anyway but yup had enough reviews on the hulk thank you.

I don't like too many films these days, and I thought X-2 and spiderman were just okay, but damn this film exceeded my expectations. The trailer sucked, so don't go by what impressions you form by the trailer, see the movie yourself. My advice. I was half hearted when I went there myself, but the director of "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" made for some engaging drama and dualities of human nature...blah blah blah..

See it is all I am saying.

Daredevil was a dark movie like Batman but it didn't seem to have the same feel, which was a shame... I'm not saying that it's not good at all but I didn't find it nearly as appealing as any of the other movies.

If it looks like they did a "good job," then in my opinion they did a bad job. It should be really, really hard to tell where and when special effects are used in a move. Otherwise, it's not good use of special effects.

One of the few movies I was satisfied about in which they used CGI was Jurassic Park. Those CGI Raptors look real. The Hulk looked like he was made out of plastic in the trailer.

I saw The Hulk and thought it was very poor. The special effects were very blatant, the story bad, and the acting was contrived. I'd rate it as a missed opportunity alongside the X-Men films.