Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KDarigal

Lopster

...whee for linux, to begin with. (no, i'm not trying to start with any of these "linux is better than windows" threads - i'm just glad linux will let me connect to the internet, because windows won't.)

got the source to lopster (1.2.0-dev1, if you care) yesterday, compiled it earlier today... and now i'm busy wasting my bandwidth getting music by, for example, journey (so i like 80s music, pfft).

bring on the riaa.

Saying 'Blog' is beginning to annoy me. People have the choice where to post it, stop telling them already.

Lopster is a sister of a Lobster. :D

As for linux, I've never tried that before, then again, I never really had problems with my current OS in which I needed to convert. :D Great to hear you can connect to the internet again. :D

DOOM Anomaly said:

Lopster is a sister of a Lobster. :D

As for linux, I've never tried that before, then again, I never really had problems with my current OS in which I needed to convert. :D Great to hear you can connect to the internet again. :D

pfft, it's been like three months since windows worked for the internet.

again, not saying windows is better or worse, it's just different. (i run x with kde - so it ends up looking like a much prettier version of windows - though if i were really bored, i could probably make it look like mac os x.)

and the reason this isn't in my blog is because i see a blog as a place for sheer randomness. if i have a point to make, or if i want people to comment on something, i'll post it here instead. if i want to say it for the hell of saying it, it'll be in my blog.