Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

Ever wondered what an admin sees?

This!

The entire forum listing (a little outdated in the mod area, however). BTW, look at the userlist. See the * by dsm? That shows he is a "hidden" user.

Made pr0ps to Lüt for taking this shot (along with other shots on my "forum stuffage" area).

The Ultimate DooMer said:

If it was large enough to be readable.

It's large enough - remember ie6 resizes graphics to fit the window, but you can toggle the size or switch the option off. Off course if your not using ie6, then um I dunno.

The Picture said:
Doomworld: The Forums
BORICUA!!

Heh!

Supermods/mods can't see the main site or newstuff forums as a rule, though I can see the newstuff one, along with regular chroniclers who can also see it. Staffers can of course post to the front page with news. Some mods can see the Ivory Tower, some can't.

Good job, you're only 6 months late.

Assmaster said:

Lüt needs to clean out his old PM's.

Heh, I'm up to 442 now. I'd probably have more if I didn't take a week to reply to them.

And I thought I had a lot. I only have 367. And it would be nice to see the /newstuff forum, just to see what they're saying about the maps, like mine from a few weeks ago, heheh.

Ichor said:

And I thought I had a lot. I only have 367.

Go-Go my magically low 69 Private messages! :D

But I swear I've seen that picture somewhere before, quite some time ago. :D

Yeah, I think I've seen it, someone was showing off how they could see the moron forums lol_lol

14 PMs btw

178 pms here, and a fair amount of them from my good friend Ichor.

0 pms. my only pms were with ravage trying to get mIRC to work, which we never could. poor ravvy :(

Ichor said:

And I thought I had a lot. I only have 367. And it would be nice to see the /newstuff forum, just to see what they're saying about the maps, like mine from a few weeks ago, heheh.

We don't actually talk about the maps, we talk about who's doing which week, the review format, updates to the database etc. - we do the map talking in the reviews (and sometimes in the actual newstuff thread).

Enjay: I'm using IE5 (I think) and the best I can get it is to press F11 (fullscreen) and I can just about make it out. (and what the rest of the staff area looks like).

I'd been thinking of starting a "Pointless PMs Poll", but this thread seems to have become that. Mine has just reached 100, thanks to a recent spate of PMs from certain admins.

Presumably the main change if that picture were taken now would be the Blogs forum.

The Losers Forum's description should really be changed to "Free Spam for Forum Staff". ;)

Yeah, me neither, nobody wants to talk to me. NOBODY LIKES ME, WHAAAAAAAAAAA. Heh, can I have a new title?

weird.. i have 7. four of which are ones that I have sent.

I was an admin once somewhere.. only because I asked. I can't remember what I did though...
but here it would be special to be an admin, I guess.

KoRn said:

weird.. i have 7. four of which are ones that I have sent.

I was an admin once somewhere.. only because I asked. I can't remember what I did though...
but here it would be special to be an admin, I guess.

Yea that would be cool being a doomworld admin.

DaJuice said:

Yeah, me neither, nobody wants to talk to me. NOBODY LIKES ME, WHAAAAAAAAAAA. Heh, can I have a new title?

Maybe if your PM service was enabled then you'd get some, hehe. ;)

Yay Go Birthyear Post :D

Maybe if your PM service was enabled then you'd get some, hehe. ;)

Ahah, that explains it! Otherwise my inbox would be chock full of messages from people who desire to speak with me. It's probably better this way, I doubt the doomworld servers could handle the onslaught of fan messages I would no doubt receive. Yes, that's it!