Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deldelda

need help getting some secrets in E1M2! Doom 1: SNES!

after opening a certain door, you will see two enemies, and a window behind them. In that window, is a soul sphere on a platform. I can remember watching my brother get it before, he used a teleporter. I have searched the level over and over. And when you go the area where there is the big pit in the middle, and on the sides, and there are imps on severely high holes in the wall, the map shows there is something there. How do you get to it? and another thing, in the maze there is a wall that opens. Directly across from it, is another place (says the map.) It is just big enough to hold a gat and an enemy or something. Is this openable? And one more thing, just mast the soulsphere but before the pits is a window that overlooks a big arena-type room. How can I get there?

I know, many of these are vague. But if anyone can halp me out PERIOD, please, don't hesitate.

Maybe some of these are on E1M3, I don't know. Bye, gotta eat supper, y'know!

sounds like e1m3... if so, then there are two places where you cross a line that opens a passage, but you have to hurry and get to it. if you go left from the start, and enter the door, there will be a way up straight, if you run and stay to the right side, you should see it. and after you come out, stay left again and you will enter another area..

if my memory is correct..
I found almost all the secrets to the first episode of doom myself... doom was fun for finding secrets.. I liked to record what I got on each level and try to get 100% in each level..

alright, but his site only shows me a few secrets. Are there any sites out there that show ALL the secrets for Doom?

Yeah, thats E1M3. You have to go on along the corridor from the room with the soulsphere window and there are some steps leading down on the left wall. Go down the steps (there are some imps down there) and flick the switch on the wall you find. Theres also a lift which leads to a room with some powerups. Then go back to the room with the window where you can see the soulsphere. There should now be a long passageway opened up.

Go into the passageway and there is a room with some computer-type decorations and stuff. There is a passageway on the south-west wall of the room which opens up when you go down the corridor into the room, but it closes quickly. Kill off all the monsters in the room as you need a clear path to run to the passageway. Then go back to the room with the soulsphere window. Make sure you wait for several seconds. Then run down the corridor and go left when you get back in the room. You should see the open passageway.

Go down the passageway and it leads to the dark room with the soulsphere. Its on a pillar but there is a button on the side that makes the pillar drop down.

If you go back and run down the corridor again, there is another secret door which opens at the same time on the north corner of the room. This leads to a room with a rocket launcher. You can also flick a switch to open another passageway which leads to the secret level. You go through the arena-type room to get to the secret level exit.

Thanx! After doing a search on yahoo!, I have found an old faq that gives the locations of all the secrets. Just type in ""Doom secrets""! So if anyone needs it, use it. I may post it here if there are any requests. At the bottom, it says I may post it on my site (or message board I guess) as long as I don't change it. Too bad, there were a few spelling errors I felt compelled (oo, big word) to correct. What will he care?

=)

I liked to record what I got on each level and try to get 100% in each level..

Heh, I did the same thing.