Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wHitLeY

A little help please.

Im looking to getting into editing. i dont exactly know where to start at so could anyone help me out. im mainly looking into editing DOOM 2. my curent version is "Doom 2 for windows 95" and im running it on xp. anywho any help with would be much much appreciated. and if you need more info ust ask.

wHitLeY said:

Im looking to getting into editing. i dont exactly know where to start at so could anyone help me out.

There are some very basic tutorials for beginners at DooM Nexus. However, the tutorials point to other and more advanced tutorials.

Hi ReX. I've been over at your Nexus, and noticed that you said you weren't sure if dehacked works under XP or not. I can confirm that is does, very nicely infact - possibly even better than it did under DOS (used to hang on me every now and again). I even get clear sound with it, which of course is more than can be said for Doom under XP.

Hi Nigel. I have XP on my laptop but I don't have DeHacked on it. I'll be sure to update the tutorial in that regard. As a matter of fact I need to do some serious updating of the site, as it's been almost 3 weeks since my last update. Real life keeps getting in the way, and threatens to continue to do so for the forseeable future.