Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SyntherAugustus

Desktop thread 7-3

id post mine but i dont have a website (maybe thats for the better?) and im not at home right now im at my dads so this isnt my computer...!

Goat said:

nice desktop, kinda mac-ish :P

Its Windows 2000 PRO SP2

I use a pgrm called ObjectDock, highly recommend it.. Snazzy as fuck.

@Smelly Thats Trillian

Trillian sucks. All of it's supported programs are missing tons of features the real clients can provide

Ralphis said:

Trillian sucks. All of it's supported programs are missing tons of features the real clients can provide

like the ability to make you...

/me turns on craps lock

BAND

For the longest time I had the Samurai Shodown II character select background you can find here tiled as my background. Right now I just have a solid gray desktop with nothing to show but my selection of game icons.

Ralphis said:

yes, and seeing as how every online contact on that list is using aim, i am baffled as to why he would even want to consider trillian.

for that matter, WINAMP3. i mean, i don't care what programs you want to use, but railgunner i have to ask: is a good piece of software to you one that has lots of eyecandy skins availiable that you can show off in 'post your desktop threads'?

meh: http://www.boomspeed.com/liamthebard/desk.jpg

Can't show mine. Lack of space on my site.

My desktop at home. has my pet rabbit on it since the whole family uses the computer

zarcyb said:

Well, all I have for my desktop image is a black background, so here's something more interesting (and a little older):

http://zarcyb.sexintheass.com/desktop.png

i use dark grey myself. looks like you have a few apps running in that shot. looks odd seeing a shot of #youfailit without me around :/ my irc time is cut to less than 1/6 of what it was, but i still don't have any more of a life, heh.

Disorder said:

Flathead, what's that 'Nebula' thing on your desktop? Just curious.

It's an emulator for arcade games, not unlike MAME.

Tobester said:

HOMO.

No.