Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vile

Batman Doom Map04

Just got around to trying this TC and it's pretty cool so far, but I seem to be stuck in a strange way. I can usually figure these things out by looking in wauthor and seeing what linedefs do what or how some sectors get activated (helped with doom64 TC for the 3 artifacts) but not here. After the yellow door there's a small section of floor and leads to the rest of the level, but when I get there it's raised up or just about to finish raising and can't be lowered again. Does this level have a timelimit attached to this particular sector or is the level not playing right? I'm using zdoom 2.0.41.

EDIT: Doesn't seem to happen by just running there right away with idkfa, but I might just idclip past the wall and be done with it.

Not sure, never got stuck there. I would use the newest version of zdoom. I'm really loving this tc though, the ammount of work that went into it must've been legendary. The music is absolutely wonderful!

Wow, this has been one excellent experience so far. I'm up to the Two-Face episode atm (map17) and I gotta applaud the innovation in this conversion so far. I should be kicking myself for not playing this sooner. :)