you tell me

is this a wierd iguana fetish  

22 members have voted

1. 1. is this a wierd iguana fetish

• yes, its the iguana fetish
    • nope
    • its gonna lay its eggs in her throat
    • shes gonna... well you know, luck iguana

lol maybe she just likes here pet Iguana, I'v seen people let there dogs lick the inside of there mouth and shit so fuck what the hells wrong with them?.

Tyockell said:

I've seen people let their dogs lick the inside of their mouths and shit so fuck what the hell's wrong with them?

They're crazy, possibly? :P
I love my dog to death, but I am never going to let her lick the inside of my mouth. For one thing, a dog's mouth is extremely dirty and nasty, for another, the only thing that can lick the inside of my mouth is my own tongue and a hot girl who has a festish for in-the-mouth licking :)

DooMBoy said:

They're crazy, possibly? :P
I love my dog to death, but I am never going to let her lick the inside of my mouth. For one thing, a dog's mouth is extremely dirty and nasty, for another, the only thing that can lick the inside of my mouth is my own tongue and a hot girl who has a festish for in-the-mouth licking :)

Lol very well put, couldent have said it better myself.

BlackFish said:

I've seen dogs lick boobs on MTV before.

The only thing sicker than that is the girls who let their boobs be licked by dogs, and the only thing sicker than that is guys (and possibly girls) who get off (possibly in a literal sense) to girls who are having their boobs licked by dogs.

Dogs mouths are cleaner than humans, it's cats whos saliva is uber nasty. That's why scratches hurt so much, its the dried saliva on their claws in the wound. It's also what people are alergic too, the not their fur.

[/useless knowledge]

Hey lady, it's okay to love your pet, just don't love your pet.

She may be in need of band-aids after that bout of fun.

singing/screaming:
"I'm stuck on Band-Aid brand cause an iguana'a stuck in me"

Scabbed Angel said:

She may be in need of band-aids after that bout of fun.

singing/screaming:
"I'm stuck on Band-Aid brand cause an iguana'a stuck in me"

It's just a peaceful iguana. Most likely she fed it before, so it is probably more preoccupied with digesting than caring for it's surroundings.

Afterall it's just a freaking photo session.

i was thinking she may be its next meal. yes i know iguanas dont eat meat. but hey, she violated the poor beast.

Little Faith said:

The dog has no fucking clue that it's gesture is interpreted sexually.

True. Damn crazy broads, letting their boobs be licked by man's best friend.

This reminds me of a story I heard on the Chicago radio show "Mancow's morning madhouse". Its n longer on the air where I live, but it was kind of like Howard Stern for those who aren't familiar.
There was a man who had noticed that whenever he was recently kissing his wife, her breath smelled very odd. One day he came home from work early without his wife noticing and was getting ready for a shower, when he happened upon his wife in the living room or something. She was performing oral sex on their dog. They are now in the process of a divorce, but she claimed that the dog had a right to pleasure too, and her psychiatrist claims that he is the one with the problem for filing for divorce because he isn't understanding her needs or something....

*shivers*

Little Faith said:

It's just a peaceful iguana. Most likely she fed it before, so it is probably more preoccupied with digesting than caring for it's surroundings.

Afterall it's just a freaking photo session.

]

Give that iguana a cigarette! I supose I'd be a peaceful iguana as well, either that or suffocated. . .

Sephiroth said:

iguanas are VERY horny animals, mine has a 'hump sock' though they do prefer other iguanas, or iguana like reptiles.

Hump sock is my favorite word of the month!

you guys know what kind of bacterias are present on reptiles? I hope that chick ends up spending a week on the toilet from salmonella poisoning.

Rellik said:

Dogs mouths are cleaner than humans, it's cats whos saliva is uber nasty. That's why scratches hurt so much, its the dried saliva on their claws in the wound.

I've heard from knowledgeable sources that cat saliva has an antiseptic effect - this helps keep their own wounds clean.

===============================
********2000th Post!!!!********

AFAIK, human saliva has some sort of beneficial effect on wounds, too. (correct me if I'm wrong)

(a bit of an anticlimax, though - I mean it's hardly a high quality post)

********2000th Post!!!!********