Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Heretics Son

Doom 64 TC not working...

Doom 64 TC not working... I am sad... I spent 4 hours downloading the Music wad and the files to play it... I downloaded Jdoom from The Depot and Kickstart 2 From the depot, and Installed the patch... It still wont work, it says im missing doomsday.exe in my /bin/ folder

I hope it works WELL for you. Everyone I've spoken to has had bad luck with it. And check me out, I don't get transparencies:

Wow that's jacked. Your display adapter really fails it. You need to get a new card, immediately.

No excuses now, go!

Good Lord 'nami, there's no excuse for having a vid card or whatever that fails it that badly.

Namis is bad but mine is pretty bad too. At least her palettes arent all fucked up, and I have a GF4 so it isnt my card.

Hey this is the only time I've ever had ANYTHING be wrong with ANYTHING I'm using.

And I've used jDoom before so Doom64TC is teh fag.

It runs like a dream on my computer, and I only have a tnt2. Got all the transparencies and all that sweet stuff. Ya know, now that I think about it I haven't had a single problem with the doom64 tc, it worked first time i tried it, looks great, and it's never crashed or anything. Hmmm, guess I'm just lucky.

get rid of D64_data.pk3 and try it again.

from the looks of it, your video card doesn't support transparent png files.