Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Heretics Son

Hexen redbook audio

I've been looking EVERYWHERE for it. I used to have the sega saturn version of Hexen, but it broke. I love the redbook audio.. I ordered the Hexen CD version because I've heard it comes with Redbook Audio... please, can you guys help me find a site or two that might have it? The vast wasteland known as Kazaa does not have it. I fon't think this is considered "warez" or whatever, so do you think you guys could help me find it?

Aww man, you wouldn't perhaps have MP3s you could send me... if its not too much trouble... you know, you should contact elbryan about contributing them to the Doom Depot. it'd provide a GREAT service to the doom Community.

Yeah why not. And you're right, the hexen cd version has many of the tracks from the game, but not all of them. The saturn and psx version have even fewer tracks. I used to have pc version cdrom, but it's long gone, I now only have Saturn version.

Edit: I'm in the process of moving so my discs are packed away, but I'll get these to you when I can.

I love you. :D I've been looking for that song that plays right after you beat the first level... I don't know what its called, but its got this depressing/soothing feeling I LOVE.

the music to Seven Portals? that's right after the first level.

ah cool, I think that's the song for Caves of Circe.

I'm surprised the Redbook audio doesn't have that track, being one of the better ones...

Meh.

Eh? Why isn't this considered warez? IIRC Hexen is still being sold, and the redbook audio is on the Hexen CD.

zarcyb said:

Eh? Why isn't this considered warez? IIRC Hexen is still being sold, and the redbook audio is on the Hexen CD.

Hexen is being sold, but the CD is very hard to find. Id software only sells it as a downloadable, not as a CD. same with Doom and Heretic.