Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Heretics Son

Good Morning.

Its about 5:49 AM. I just watched the sun come up. I've never done that before. It was such a surreal experiance. Birds chriping. The grass between my toes. The cool air. Made me forget about a lot of the trouble going on in my life right now. I think I'm going to do this more often. I liked it.. a lot. It's wierd how the little things in life can make a difference when things are all to shit, you know? Im glad for these things.

happiness comes in small doses

like a ham sandwich

or an orgasm

but fuck the sun though man that thing is radioactive, it should stay down

I've done that the past two days and it's cool to watch. it's 5:10 AM and im not tired at all. I've become nocturnal, i slept from 11:00 AM to 9:00 Pm yesterday. and im awake during the night. This is very weird.

I have problems sleeping already, getting up at that time would kill me. But the simple things in life really do make me happy from time to time. I love drinking a few beers, playing a few games while listening to heavy metal music.

Well, it's 8 in the morning here - just got up. Little drowsy, but some food and something to drink will fix that right up ;)

I'm trying to stop the nocturnal thing

I prefer going to bed at say 9 or 10pm and waking up at 5am than going to bed at noon and waking up at midnight

Tobester said:

I'm trying to stop the nocturnal thing
I prefer going to bed at say 9 or 10pm and waking up at 5am than going to bed at noon and waking up at midnight

Bioclocks are pretty sensible, be careful or you'll end up getting pretty fucked up.
Try forcing yourself to be awake, do some exercise, go outside...
Then day by day sleep a little bit later until you reach 9 or 10 pm, and viola!

that shit doesn't work with me

I can't go to sleep early, or just a lil bit later, or it wont work

I gotta stay up for the duration

Tobester said:

yeah to both posts

the small things really rock sometimes

like being able to smell

Yea the small things really do rock, but I dont know what its like to smell anymore lol.....I inhailed industrial cleaner unintentionaly and it burnt my nasil passages raw so now they just dont really work anymore.

Sunrise is a beautifully enjoyable thing to watch once in awhile in early mornings

BlackFish said:

One time I was up for 38 hours!

I think my record's 50. Worst part was, when I actually crawled into bed I was so tired I couldn't sleep. Insomnia must be fucking terrible.

How old are you? And you never saw the Sun rise before? You people scare me daily you know :P

Heh I got up at 5:30 yesterday morning and stayed up till like 12:40 something last night I think. Then this morning I got up at 7:00 or thereabouts. This kind of sleeping habits will start to tell on me pretty soon :)

I used to have a fairly regular pattern (when I was a student) of only sleeping on alternate nights, so would often be awake for 30-40 hour periods at a time. I found this quite OK.

I actually hold an endurance world record that involved functioning for more than 72 hours, but the rules allowed short naps now and then.

Lord FlatHead said:

I think my record's 50. Worst part was, when I actually crawled into bed I was so tired I couldn't sleep. Insomnia must be fucking terrible.

I'v had that happen before eww soo tired cant sleep I hate it, I actully got to lazy to breathe and it would wake me up beacuse I would start to get light headed.

Tyockell said:

Yea the small things really do rock, but I dont know what its like to smell anymore lol.....I inhailed industrial cleaner unintentionaly and it burnt my nasil passages raw so now they just dont really work anymore.

ok dude

like no offense, but if you do that, you're retarded and deserve not to smell

wait

unintentionaly

I didn't see that at first

but still

heh :P

how the hell do you acidently inhale industrial cleaner?

"Yeah man, take a good hard sniff, it's like decongestant"

darknation said:

how the hell do you acidently inhale industrial cleaner?

"Yeah man, take a good hard sniff, it's like decongestant"

My mom can't smell. She says it's because of a chemical she smelled in a grade school science class.

EDIT:

|====================|----->/
|***************|---------->/
|500th POST!|-------------->|
|***************|---------->\
|====================|----->\

Little Faith said:

My record is around 60, but then my speech begin to lose cohesion.

Evidently :P

Pfeh. My friend hardly sleeps, he has about 12 hours a week, and that's only in one sleep. The rest of the time he is working or talking on the net. I think he needs a doctor.

Longest I ever stayed awake for was, well, I can't remember why but it was about 4 days. Though I did sleep for a long period pre and post that.

A couple of years ago I actually started hallucinating due to a lack of sleep. I was celebrating new years even and the next day I decided to go to another party. I stayed awake for almost two days in a row. That final day of no sleep I was chilling out with one of my friends. He had a pet bird flying in the room.

When I went home I kept seeing the bird in the corner of my eye. It wasn't scary, but it was basically just a signal telling me to get some sleep as soon as possible.