Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiGHTMARE

Speedmapping #14

Okay, first of all let me just say that the last two weeks of speedmapping have been very disappointing (only one entry recieved last week, and two the week before), and if it proves the same this week, I'll probably assume everyone is bored of it or something and pack it in for a while.

Anyway, on Sunday (that's tommorow!) at 7pm GMT (1pm Central American time), you should be in #zdoom on irc.freenode.net (or irc.debian.org or whatever) with a level editor ready to go. Free cyber-beers to everyone who sends in an entry! :)

i think it's just your themes nightmare =P i had a record 8 maps (although some were jokes) the week you didn't make it, so i don't think it's too slow. but yeah, you know as well as i people get bored of it if you do it every week.

actually this week i CANT make it

I meant to wake up early this morning for work, so I could take a break for speedmapping when it was time, but I can't now.

fuckshit :(

I would have had to do speedmapping at 5am? Bah, why do you people mock me for?

The Ultimate DooMer said:

I think freenode was down or something

Apparently the routing for the .net domains was fucked. irc.freenode.org should work I think.

The Ultimate DooMer said:

(hopefully with a better theme than today's)

:(

Haha. I just played the compilation. This is probably the best speedmap pack ever. Cybs was the best, second only to MINE ;-)

NiGHTMARE said:

Yeah, first I couldn't connect, then I had a small emergency on my hands and had to go out.

I did upload a theme to http://haunt.8m.com/speedmapping.html but I guess no-one thought to check it.

Awww, you should not have told us about it and used the theme some other time. Sounds like a fun theme to me.