Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rubilacxe

Frozen Throne

Phew. From the title I thought this was going to be about an unfortunate accident with a toilet seat on a very cold day.

I thought it was going to be about a new Doom map with some kind of icy palace.

Grazza said:

Phew. From the title I thought this was going to be about an unfortunate accident with a toilet seat on a very cold day.

hahahahahaha! funniest thing I've heard all day :)

Grazza said:

Bahaha.

I still need to actually pick up War 3 :(

I was toying with it but only recently got my new PC, and haven't got around to it yet. Then Arioch kept going on about it and it rubbed off on me so I downloaded the demo and enjoyed myself a lot. I'll try and get it all I think.

Shaviro said:

Yeah. It's as bad as War 3 itself :P

I figured haha ;) yeah I never really enjoyed Warcraft 3 too much, but I was just curious if they made it any better

They've introduced some new units to tackle some of the problems Warcraft 3 had, plus revamped significant stuff for the regular game as well (such as armor classes). All to battle the "one race one strategy wins all" syndrome most online Blizzard games suffer from.

My friend bought it on the day it was released. He beat it in about four days, then found a big bug in the map editor. I've watched him play it and don't find it too interesting, but then again, I haven't tried it myself. Looks more like an RPG than a RTS to me. Correct me if I'm wrong.

TeamKill said:

My friend bought it on the day it was released. He beat it in about four days, then found a big bug in the map editor. I've watched him play it and don't find it too interesting, but then again, I haven't tried it myself. Looks more like an RPG than a RTS to me. Correct me if I'm wrong.

it has, arguably, a lot of RPG elements...which is why it sort of swtiched me off when I played it after awhile...I like Blizzard's older RTS titles...I still think Starcraft is one of their best, if not THE best, games.

I think that's his roundabout way of saying he doesn't like it :)

But then I get the impression that if there was a game that every single person on Earth - probably even in the entire Universe - liked, AndrewB would undoubtedly be the sole exception ;)