Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

Weapons found!

Assmaster said:

Damn you! I thought this was serious when I read the topic :P

You know damn well Bush made up a story to invade Iraq. And the WTC attacks was only an excuse to invade Afganistan.

And now there's Liberia.

BlackFish said:

You know damn well Bush made up a story to invade Iraq. And the WTC attacks was only an excuse to invade Afganistan.

And now there's Liberia.

Shut the fuck up, you mong.

But he's right, at least about the Bush administration making up that shit about weapons of mass distruction. They only went in their so they could stop Saddam from trading oil in Euros (Iraq switched from trading oil in US dollars to Euros in 2000). If other nations were to do this it would be catastrophic for the US economy, so the invasion of Iraq was a preemptive strike and a message to other nations that are considering to adopt this policy.

The real reson for the war in Iraq...
http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/RRiraqWar.html
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1554.htm
http://www.fff.org/comment/com0303a.asp
http://www.pressurepoint.org/pp_iraq_dollars_euro_war.html

Nothing to justify that yet. You never know, maybe a sensible, calm discussion will ensue.

Grazza said:

Nothing to justify that yet. You never know, maybe a sensible, calm discussion will ensue.

given the history of these boards, whatever made you think that'll happen?

and blackfish - there's a difference between afghanistan/iraq and liberia, namely that we're being asked by liberia to help out in some manner because both sides are sick of killing each other.

i think they want to chalk up some american kills as well.

I bet if you'd visit any of our mothers' bedrooms you'd find weapons of mass-turbation, hahahaha.

Grazza said:

Let's hope not, everyone's way too serious around here lately.

ahh the democratic underground, you don't even need to be a democrat, or even American to enjoy the top 10 conservative idiots.

pritch said:

Let's hope not, everyone's way too serious around here lately.

Although I am not a serious person myself, I find this comment grossly offensive.

This whole search for the weapons of mass destruction reminds me a lot of OJ's search for the real killers.

BlackFish said:

And the WTC attacks was only an excuse to invade Afganistan.

You know nothing. And I'm not saying that because you're anti-Bush, anti-American or even because you just think differently than I. I'm saying it because, clearly, you're retarded.

Everybody knows that China and North Korea have weapons of Iraq! There should be send our brave marines to fight for freedom, justice and mother's apple pie!!!

gatewatcher said:

You know nothing. And I'm not saying that because you're anti-Bush, anti-American or even because you just think differently than I. I'm saying it because, clearly, you're retarded.

I suspect he was just trolling. I could be wrong though.

Gokuma said:
This whole search for the weapons of mass destruction reminds me a lot of OJ's search for the real killers.

Heh! :)

Grazza said:

Although I am not a serious person myself, I find this comment grossly offensive.

Heh?

pritch said:

Heh?

Er, just an attempt at humour. "Speaking up on behalf of 'serious people' who might have been offended" and all that stuff. ;) Never mind.

I thought it was pretty humourous when I read it Grazza. A nice subtle smart arse remark, what's not to like?