Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyockell

Revenant Fan Art

Hey heres my way of seeing the Revenant, yes it looks very gangly I was going for that look. Im also thinking of adding in some sort of ora around it to make it look like its possesed by some evil spirit or somthing of that sort. I never put rocket launchers on its shoulders because the concept of an autoloading rocket launcher thats that small doesent appeal to me anyway tell me what yall think.

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/tristanyockell69/Revenant.jpeg

pretty neat. The bone structure is alittle off, but I like the way you made the flesh look all dry and wrinkly.

I always figured the rocket launchers were fireball launchers... heat seeking fireball rockets of DOOM!

Silverwyvern said:

pretty neat. The bone structure is alittle off, but I like the way you made the flesh look all dry and wrinkly.

I always figured the rocket launchers were fireball launchers... heat seeking fireball rockets of DOOM!

Yea the shin bones are alittle to short and the hips are 2 wide compared to the chest :P lol my bad it kinda got messed up on the hipps when I added the wrinkly dead flesh.

Wow, its seems that he was tortured a lot!!! Where is his RLs?
Hmm, the part between legs looks really painfull, heh.

This sketch is a detailed one, heh...

Looks like a medieval version of the revenant. Fairly nice. Detail is decent. If that's the theme that you were aiming for then you've done well.

Yeah, good job with the wrinkliness. :) I think it would have looked more menacing without the eyeballs, though. Revenants don't usually have eyeballs, do they? Otherwise, good stuff.

Thanks for the comments people :-), yea I was going for a tortured look and also wanted to go into the dark days theme I dident add the rocket launchers partly for that reason but mostly because I dident like the idea of rocket launchers that small that are auto loading on his shoulders it just dosent seem to add up to me.

Oh no, you didn't...
Nice pic man, seems like you already know all the issues with the drawing, very cool though.

Grogglogobofink said:

looks good, but aren't revanants supposed to have pants?

Don't start it again!!! No more Revenantish_pants_wars!!! Please!!!

Agnes said:

Revenants don't usually have eyeballs, do they?

Not really. At best they have a faint glow in their eye sockets (like the grim reaper).