Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vegeta

DOOM 64 Tc: Map 22

I found the secret switch, but I can't find any special secret, well, I discover two, using nocliping mode (with ddisuck :-) ). I have no idea what to do, I know that there is a special secret on that map. Can someone help me?

Also, where is the secret exit on map01, and map11, please, help me.

Before, I found that first secret switch and followed the trail to the secret with the computer map, then the rocket boxes. The switch in that last secret didn't seem to have any affect on the map however, and wauthor doesn't seem to tag it to anything, so I'm at a loss there.

On map01... destroy all barrels on the level except for one where you can easily reach the start. After that, destroy the last barrel, head for the secret area with the berserk pack behind the start area. The secret exit will be open for a short time.

Map11 is Even Simpler, and i'm not aware of any secret exit there.

EDIT: There's also a secret message in map15, and an editor can help you find it easily.

If the map you're talking about is the one I think it is (a castley map with a bunch of aracnotrons), then I dunno. :) Apparently there's a very weird controversey over just what the Hell those switches do. (If I remember correctly, it might a be a secret the prgrammers put in that no one to this day has figured out.)

Ooh, ooh! Can someone list all the secret exits in the Doom 64 thingie?!

there's a lot of secret messages that I spread throughout the levels (I call them depot rooms) each one also has a picture of a team member, including me, ghostpiliot, and others.

for map22 once you hit that secret switch, a door opens up near the yellow key, and a switch there will open another door, once you step in that room, it will open up another one near by the megasphere, although it only opens once. collect whatever is in there, and head back into the red key room. from there, figure it out ;)

Grimm said:

Ooh, ooh! Can someone list all the secret exits in the Doom 64 thingie?!

map01, map09, map15, map20, map31

I see, after hitting the switch in the rocket box room near the megasphere (only opened once as he says) check all sides of the pillars in the red key room (there are 8 total, exclude the ones near the hell knight cages to narrow it down).

The secret on map09, does someone know where is it?

After clearing out the last area on map09 and opening the way to the normal exit, the switch on the righthand side of the outer area will work, opening a small corridor with some ammo of different types. Now, run down the stairs and pretend to exit, crossing the linedef that's placed between the two beams that stick out from the wall. That's your cue to run back to that small corridor and head for the temporarily-opened secret exit.

Uh, wasn't there an exit on one of the earlier maps, like 4-8, where you had to hit four switches in a certain order to raise up platforms or somesuch? In Doom 64, that is?

yeah that 4 switch combo is still in map04, but instead of a secret exit, you get a bfg.