Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cecillia

I... Return! and other various things

Well, I return under a new name, anyway. Some older (very?) forum goers might remember me...

I'm Red_Warrior, from... damn, over a year ago. But, as time passes, new alias are adopted, characters disused, thus happened to Red. Very cute that someone decided to keep my old avatar piccy, by the by...

As for the various things part of the post... anyone want to fill me in one a few major developements? I'm completly behind... when I left, the kart mod was just in infancy. Good to see it worked out!

Anyone ever tried doing a project based on the old Doom Bible? I'm just curious as to what happened with that... if anything. If anyone -wants- to, I could do concept art (I still draw! Kabukiki will live again!), or non-movement sprites. I still can't do those...

Anyway, if anyone remembers me... hi o_o;? If anyone's curious on how life has been for me, don't be afraid to ask.

Edit: god, I need a new avatar... the drawing sucks so badly~ *cries*.

Good to see you back Red. I thought you were gone for good.

Why? Give me a good reason!

Oh, and years ago... you guys still haven't won the bet. I have yet to see goatse.cx XD just thought I'd let you know that.

On another note... talk to me~! I'm bored and lonely. And if you don't, I shall be forced to attempt drawing Kabukiki again... and posting it. Don't make me to it!

There -are- people I remember wandering around... speak to me or I shall act stereotypically feminine and cry. On the board's server. While weilding an axe.(<- For thost unaware, that is sarcasm =3)

Edit: Horrah! No, I'm back. I see you still have the same old title as always, DooMBoy XD...

Let's see... There are several stories about members dying in cars, Katarhyne was male all along, and Telefragged is going down so Doomworld will be moved to doomworld.newdoom.com.

By the way, one of those isn't real.

Well, awhile ago I had my gallbladder removed, so drinking too much coffee makes me sick XD. So that would count as an operation.

As for where I've been... here, there. Doing a little spritecomic thing (with a plot!). Have a boyfreind. Want to move to England. Got a job. The usual things you do when you disappear for a year.

Cecillia said:

Well, awhile ago I had my gallbladder removed, so drinking too much coffee makes me sick XD. So that would count as an operation.

Then, you'd be happy to hear that they banned MacVileWhore and his evil c0ff33.

Word to your mother.
I remember seeing your username around... I was here as Faint before I had this username.

Cecillia said:

Want to move to England.

Seriously? Heh, I spose it's not so bad here. Where are you now?

Where would you head? London for work?

Ah, I don't know exactally where I'd wind up, but I'd spend at least a little time in Devon, get some rope, and abducted my boyfriend while he sleeps XD (well, he'd want to come, so the rope isn't necessary). From there... I don't know o_O;.

I'm still where I have been for awhile, Maryland... very dull state...

Yay for banning MacVileWhore... now coffee everywhere is safe from him.

Ultraviolet said:

Hey, I kinda liked macvilewhore.

Me too, but other times, I disliked him :-P

AndrewB said:

Let's see... There are several stories about members dying in cars, Katarhyne was male all along, and Telefragged is going down so Doomworld will be moved to doomworld.newdoom.com.

By the way, one of those isn't real.

Don't forget about your brush with "Loser"dom ;-)

BlueSonnet said:

Hey there. Nice to meet you.

I'm a n00b here (sort of)

If you're a noob, I must not be born yet ;)

Silverwyvern said:

If you're a noob, I must not be born yet ;)

Profile For Silverwyvern
Date Registered: 04-06-02

Profile For BlueSonnet
Date Registered: 01-21-03

Heh :p