Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Heh, you paid for your website and you still didn't have enough room to store all your wads?

I never said my financial problems. It's a friends account who was gracious enough to give me a subdomain and some space. I only asked for 20 megs because I didn't want to impose.

Ah, I see :) It's just you can actually get around that much on some free webspace providers (I get 12 megs on Freeservers for example).

NiGHTMARE said:

Ah, I see :) It's just you can actually get around that much on some free webspace providers (I get 12 megs on Freeservers for example).

But free webspace providers sucks, like geoshitties, etc...
Oh well, my host sucks too and I pay for that (not paid yet tho).

FreeArtistWeb gives me 100 megs and unlimited bandwidth. They're free, and they rule. All that they ask is that you put their (very small) banner somewhere on your web site, wherever you see fit. The only downside is that it takes them like 2 weeks to respond to your signup.

Kool, I'll go sign up for FreeArtistWeb now.

Still can't get over how kool this sprite is. I was planning on adding in some sort of Mech type enemy into my project ala Jedi Knights II, then you go and make this, can't be any more perfect!

XDelusion said:

I was planning on adding in some sort of Mech type enemy into my project ala Jedi Knights II....

And the race is on .....

;)

i have free college hosting ;P they even just bumped my webspace to 200M from 100M :)

oh, and i like the new sprites mouse :) keep up the good work.

Well Rex you'll have it first I promise you, as my project will not be out for QUITE some time yet. I had one contact though about help, but I have not heard back from the guy. He is supposed to be good a graphics, 3D modeling, and mapping, but I've never heard of him. Hopefully all works out well in the end, and he can team up with me to get this project finished sometime before I die. :)