Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SyntherAugustus

SkullTag Arena.

My patience wore thin on those newsguys because I sent 2 emails since 7-12 and nothing happend....

SkullTag Arena is a Quake3/CPM(A) based mod. It's goal is to give a more quakish feel to SkullTag. Some features will be new levels, characters, weapons, and other stuff...

more info:
h(remove)ttp://cgi-bin.spaceports.com/~blckfish/viewtopic.php?t=4

COPY PASTE LINK

or you can goto http://bfforums.cjb.net and click continue then Skulltag Arena forums then the FAQ.

Sounds good! :)

BTW, this isn't the first mod for SkullTag; there's SaGa's Rail101, Tormentor667's Perforated Entrails, Virgil's Bloodsport, and Boris' CTF pack, although the last one has now become an official part of Skulltag.

BlackFish said:

My patience wore thin on those newsguys because I sent 2 emails since 7-12 and nothing happend....

SkullTag Arena is a Quake3/CPM(A) based mod. It's goal is to give a more quakish feel to SkullTag. Some features will be new levels, characters, weapons, and other stuff...

Whatever

In my defense, when the first mail was sent, I thought bloodshedder got it (cause he does EVERYTHING ;) so i ignored it.

When the second was sent, I was aware that it hadnt been posted, but I couldnt find my posting pw and all that shit so I couldnt do it.

So don't blame me. Blame society.

I made the first ST map pack I think a few years ago. Excluding Boris though because he's on the team.

I may release v0.95b before the multiplayer is done, because of all the great single player stuff it now has.