Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

Guess who's back?

Yo! God damn, I leave for a few months and everything changes on me. I mean, how the heck do you reply to messages now? LOL

Anyways, my search for a life has been put on the backburner for the moment, that is until school starts (on August 21)

So, anyways, TELL ME how to reply to messages!

Give ye good den, sir.

I thought you said you were going to leave forever.

t'was the plan at first :)

I decided to come back, Cube free, complaint free, and just help people with Doom in anyway I can.

What have I been up to? Pretty much nothing. Summer school has been over for a while, my FTP went screwy, and I haven't played Doom for 4 months (shame on me!)

In fact, I don't plan on playing it anytime soon. I figured "What the heck, I'm part of that community. I've been away long enough. I feel like coming back. Blah blah blah". So, as I said before, I'm just a helper, so to speak.

You hit "quote". It'll end up at the end of the thread no matter which message you reply to.

You hit "quote". It'll end up at the end of the thread no matter which message you reply to.

Ok

Yo, welcome back to hell, dawg!!!!

/Me passes Rubilacxe da blunt, da forty, and da fine lookin, latin bitch, wit da ghetto booty/

By da way, just so ya'll know:

THIS IS MY 500TH FUCKING POST!!! HELL'S YEAH, MOTHAFUCKAS!!!!

Anyways, welcome back rubilacxe! I ain't been around much lately myself though: too fuckin' busy whilin' out wit mah peeps and dah ladies! And now I'm workin' again too dawg! SHIT!!

/me disappears back into da shadows/

Yo, welcome back to hell, dawg!!!!

/Me passes Rubilacxe da blunt, da forty, and da fine lookin, latin bitch, wit da ghetto booty/

By da way, just so ya'll know:

THIS IS MY 500TH FUCKING POST!!! HELL'S YEAH, MOTHAFUCKAS!!!!

Anyways, welcome back rubilacxe! I ain't been around much lately myself though: too fuckin' busy whilin' out wit mah peeps and dah ladies! And now I'm workin' again too dawg! SHIT!!

/me disappears back into da shadows/

esco, whazzup ghetto child?!?!
Are you aware that pickle hammer has come back as well?

who was the guy who said that noone would ever leave this forum?

That would be me, Maonth ;)

Oh no... Rubilacxe and Esco returned.
;) Welcome back guys. As you can see lots of things have changed since you guys left the place.