Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Silverwyvern

Art Contest 3 Judging.. Vote Now.... NOW!!!

Which one?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Blackfish
    • Tyockell
    • Darkstalker
    • Espi
    • Agnes
    • Ichor
    • Assmaster
    • EllipsusD
    • DemonDemon
    • BlueSonnet

I don't expect to do too well, since I'm making this (Staff of D'Sparil) more for my Hexen project than for this contest, but I decided to try my luck anyway, heheh.

I voted for Bluesonnet's though I really liked EllipsusD's and Espi's too.

Agnes' pic is cool, but I chose to focus only one the gun, whose design wasn't that exciting afterall.

I'd like to enter an art contest :( How do I know when ones coming?

[edit]Forgot to vote :p Espi it is. Reminds me of Spaaawn heehe

I vote for espi's, couse I like it's hellish design. :)

Espi's really stands out. Agnes' drawing is of the best quality, but the gun isn't really special. My vote goes to Espi.

i loved espi's. it just felt by far the most interesting and i really like how it looks. bluesonnet's and agnes' were runner-ups because the art was good, but the guns in them were pretty boring imo.

I voted for Espi.

I disliked the entries that pointed out the components and the jargon of the gun. Just makes you look like a gun freak, interested in the WRONG things.

Kuberr said:

I'd like to enter an art contest :( How do I know when ones coming?

[edit]Forgot to vote :p Espi it is. Reminds me of Spaaawn heehe

Try to check out the fanfic/fanpic forum, for a change.

Espi's is one of the most original and well done weapons. And thats why he is going to win i guess.

Agnes's and Blue Sonnet's guns have the similar conception. And both of them are coooool!!! So thats why i wanted to vote for one of them. So i used coin: Eagle for Agnes, Number for BS. And it turned to be Eagle, heh!

ps: i have a strong feeeling that i will never be a part of one of the contests - thanks goes to my suicidal scanner...

I love Espi's design. I can just imagine the entrails swinging around as I run about fragging things. See that's a decent weapon, much better in design than the weapons I have seen in most of the new FPSs I have played.

Fredrik said:

Damn, I shouldn't have missed this one...

Well for somwone who 'avoids the fanfic/fanpic section at all costs' it's prolly hard to keep an eye on the contests...

Seriously though... we would love to have ya.

Silverwyvern said:

Well for somwone who 'avoids the fanfic/fanpic section at all costs' it's prolly hard to keep an eye on the contests...

That and I just got home from vacation. Besides, it should've been ATTN:ed (maybe it was, though I missed it).

ToXiCFLUFF said:

I love Espi's design. I can just imagine the entrails swinging around as I run about fragging things. See that's a decent weapon, much better in design than the weapons I have seen in most of the new FPSs I have played.

agreed. no one really puts much into basic design work anymore in FPSs. most things you see now are pretty boring and uninspired. espi's weapon design is far more interesting than most anything you'll see nowadays.