Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Ph33r M3

I myself would like to see baratus and whatever-the-hell-the-mages-name-is-i-think-it-starts-with-a-d get into a fight.

the mage's name is Daedalon

O yea, that's right. I thought it was Dae-somtheing. Now if i could only remember the cleric's name I'd be set.

The Cleric isn't around anymore. Baratus smashed him. If you look near the corpse you can see where he peeled out afterwards and tore up a few marble blocks under his feet.

The Cleric isn't around anymore. Baratus smashed him. If you look near the corpse you can see where he peeled out afterwards and tore up a few marble blocks under his feet.

Right... so what was his name while he was alive...?

Actually I just thought of it when I was taking a shit for some really bizarre reason. I think it's Melknir or something similar. Either way his farts are no match for Baratus' grenades. =)

Aren't those the names of the leaders you fight?

BTW, whore, why haven't you posted on my DOomworld DM map thingamajewstabber?

Fools:

Mage=Menelkir
Cleric=Traductus
Fighter=Zedek

No Lut, those are the bosses you fight in... i think the fifth hub. The names of the heroes are Baratus, Daedalon, and I can't remember the cleric's name.

|\/|E PH33RZ NOTH1NG!!!!!!!!1111
PH33R |\/|!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Stupidity CANNOT be concealed, as proven here.

....And neither can the fact that you ass-rape tobe, however that may be.

first, we do it on irc. second, he doesn't care about me doing it to him. and third, vice-versa.