Find results in...
darknation

sexual morality

goddamnit  

42 members have voted

1. 1. goddamnit

• yes
    • no

situation: man and a woman, woman asks man out. Man agrees. Man has date with woman for tonight. Woman tell man that she has a boyfriend in each town where she lives, making man current boyfriend #3.

Does man go out tonight and other night for sex, or does man tell her to beat it on moral grounds.

Man (i.e me) has about 6 hours to make this choice.

Might aswell...sorry Dn, don't really have a good reasoning behind it, but I figure you might aswell have some fun or get something out of it. I guess you could always look at your alternatives, ie. what you would be doing if you didn't go out with her.

If you don't do it, you might regret not doing it. Then again, if you do do it, you might regret doing it. It's really up to you. Personally I wouldn't get involved with this person, she doesn't sound like the person anyone could have a proper relationship with. But if all you're looking for is fun with none of the emotional baggage then I guess it would be alright.

well, so far all it's achived is really pissing off Wendy... whether this will make her realise that I am not going to be putting up with her shit forever or make her never speak to me again because I am a shallow selfish creature for even considering it remains to be seen.

I'd have to agree with insert here. There are so many ways it could go wrong, it's just not worth it. Plus, a woman like that doesn't deserve to get what she wants. I also agree with insert about not understanding the poll itself.

She has 3 BF's. She's not looking for commitment, nor should you from this. Should you screw her? Well, if you're both looking for a bit of fun with nothing more, then why not if both your morals allow. If she's looking for commitment from you whilst keeping 2 other men on the boil, forget it unless you can live with that, but it’ll drive you crazy.

I say go for it. It's better than a wank, and by this time next year you'll probably both have almost forgotten each other. So endeth another tasteless lesson. :-)

Just becareful Dn, you never know if your gonna stick your dick in her just to have it turn black and fall off a few weeks later. Other than that I'm not sure how much the moral side fits in. Considering how many millions of people die from it every year obviously sex isn't a harmless recreational sport, but it's your life. You just gotta ask yourself will more good than bad come from the situation? I know more than a few people for whom sex has become a regret. It's great, fun, exciting etc, but that doesn't mean you might not feel like a peice of shit afterwards.

Heh, and remember it's not like you're leaving for Mars on Monday. There plenty more poonany where that came from. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. :)

DN, I never really thought of having any morales. :P

Human nature states that if you can't fuck it, kill it.

There is nothing wrong with that.

She definately will not be hurt as she actually made clear that all she was up to was a little fun.

Rellik said:

There plenty more poonany where that came from.

What!!!!!111 You can't say things like that on an internet message board. You'll make us all feel inadequate. No-one here is getting any. That's why we're sitting here in front of our computers on a Saturday. :-)

Dump her. Any girl with more than one boyfriend is a slut, and sluts are dangerous for the health of your dick / body / mind.

you left out vital information (what's her bra size, does she have big titties, is she a fattie) so I cant answer this..

BAHAHAHAHA YEAH RIGHT FREEE SEX GO FOR IT

Oh, but any guy with more than one girlfriend is OK? Hypocrite.

I voted no, don't do it.

Note that dn's deadline for making his decision passed more than two hours ago, so the discussion is a bit moot now.

Tobester said:

is she a fattie)

"Fat-bottomed girls you make my rockin' world go 'round"

ravage said:

"Fat-bottomed girls you make my rockin' world go 'round"

from a band called QUEEN

Enjay said:

What!!!!!111 You can't say things like that on an internet message board. You'll make us all feel inadequate. No-one here is getting any. That's why we're sitting here in front of our computers on a Saturday. :-)

Haha! I'll be getting some in about seven or eight hours! Neener neener!

DC

dn's final solution: get totally wrecked and let events run their course. Blame alcohol if things go batshit.

Fuck this responsibility shit, let's go with the flow. It's either spontanous or apathetic, depending on your point of view.

And thus dn has spoken. So it is writen. So it shall be done.

Tobester said:

from a band called QUEEN

What, you think no-one knew that already? :P

darknation said:

dn's final solution: get totally wrecked and let events run their course. Blame alcohol if things go batshit.

Fuck this responsibility shit, let's go with the flow. It's either spontanous or apathetic, depending on your point of view.

And thus dn has spoken. So it is writen. So it shall be done.

That's too easy. Either way, it's a waste to even bother. You're just another notch to her. I'd tell her to get out of town on the whore she rode in on.

And now an Nine Inch Nails song to accompany the situation and its outcome. From what it sounds like, Wendy is a...

Reptile
Downward Spiral (1994)

She spreads herself wide open to let the insects in
She leaves a trail of honey to show me where she's been
She has the blood of reptile just underneath her skin
Seeds from a thousand mothers drip down from within

Oh my beautiful liar
Oh my precious whore
My disease my infection
I am so impure
(oooh)
Give it

Devils speak of the way inwhich she'll manifest
Angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress
Need to contaminate to alleviate this lonliness
I now know the depths I reach are limitless

Oh my beautiful liar
Oh my precious whore
My disease my infection
I am so impure
(oooh)
Give it...

I really don't think we are the people to ask this...

We are either so sex starved that we would do anything that has 2 legs and a vagina, or we've managed to convince our selves that we "don't need that kind of thing."