darknation

sexual morality

goddamnit  

42 members have voted

1. 1. goddamnit

• yes
    • no

darknation said:
I'm going to have to kill her and burn her corpse.

stphrz said:
Fine and dandy. But you can do that after.

Or during. Well not during the burning. Fucking a burning corpse would probably be a delicate maneuver.

I could satisfy so many urges in one... er... shot?

I'm so going to hell. :p

honestly lol im afraid to even talk to you guys...... you nasty perverted dirty mouthed people...;)

Whateva Jenny. Some of us know you're just as crazy. There was this one time a while back when Jen was telling us about how she liked to kill homeless people and keep them in freezers in her basement. Then poses them in different positions and throws little tea parties. :p

Enjay said:

What!!!!!111 You can't say things like that on an internet message board. You'll make us all feel inadequate. No-one here is getting any. That's why we're sitting here in front of our computers on a Saturday. :-)

Sorry to tell you, but I'm over @ my fiance's house on weekends. I can get it whenever. Doesn't make me feel inadequate. If anyone should the rest of you should b/c I can sit here AND get it @ the same time. Nanee nanee nanee!

ThunderOrb said:

Sorry to tell you, but I'm over @ my fiance's house on weekends. I can get it whenever. Doesn't make me feel inadequate. If anyone should the rest of you should b/c I can sit here AND get it @ the same time. Nanee nanee nanee!

Heh, he may get alot from his fiance, but he seems to not beable to survive without it, as he's over at her house every weekend and won't stop going over there even one weekend to spend a little time with his friends ;) Not being able to survive without it is as bad as not having it at all, heh.

I agree with CT...I've resolved that I may die without ever..well don't want to depress you here, hehe.

Sorry to tell you, but I'm over @ my fiance's house on weekends. I can get it whenever.

Heh, but it's the last you'll ever get. Theoretically I guess. :p

Rellik said:

Whateva Jenny. Some of us know you're just as crazy. There was this one time a while back when Jen was telling us about how she liked to kill homeless people and keep them in freezers in her basement. Then poses them in different positions and throws little tea parties. :p

:o i would NEVER do such a thing to ANYONE!

*secretly puts rellik on her list of victims*

muahahahahahahahahaha

what?!

Wee I made someones list for something! Oh heh, wait a sec..

CHOP

thud roll roll roll roll

Jen stands over severed head. "Heh. Didn't see that comin did ya?"

My eyes turn to look at her. "Hehehe I can see up your skir-"

PUNT roll roll roll roll

dn, you were going to tell us about how you're being stalked by this insane lunatic with an urge for darknation dick.

oh yeah :p

Well, she's following me about at work... I'll just feel the hairs on the back of my neck begin to tingle, I'll turn around and she's there like those kids in the shineing.

darknation said:

oh yeah :p

Well, she's following me about at work... I'll just feel the hairs on the back of my neck begin to tingle, I'll turn around and she's there like those kids in the shineing.

Wtf. Tell people at work not to let her in or something, unless she works with you, in that case, talk to a supervisor or some shit.

ThunderOrb said:

Heh.