Find results in...
darknation

sexual morality

goddamnit  

42 members have voted

1. 1. goddamnit

• yes
    • no

You know, 'e shouldn't go for it from just this standpoint... not even a moral one...

Think about it. She's been around. Who knows what you could 'get' afterwards... is herpes causing your genital irritation? Indeed.

Anyway, 'e'd just be, as said, another trophy =3 hoorah for being a piece of meat!

There was a guy at my old construction job that we used to call "green dick". After he'd been with a chick we'd tell them that and they'd just freak out. They get all panicked and we'd laugh and I'd say stuff like "don't worry darlin', a big shot a pills twice a day will clear that burning feelin' right up!"

Then again, you only live once. As long as a person is responsable for their actions afterwards, they can do anything they want as far as I'm conserned.

But what is she gonna think when she rips your shirt off and finds "BBG = FAG" on your chest? :-p

300th view right here :D

and yes, I wouldn't care who shes going out with. As long as she gives me some :)

Dingus Khan said:

I think about 90% of the users on this forum recieve pussy in the form of a hand, so it's a 90% "DO IT" vote.

Which pretty much describes yourself.

Slutdom is a real fucking dumb concept. The 3 boyfriends bodes badly from a relationship perspective, because she obviously doesn't feel much emotional obligation to people, but whether she has fucked around with a lot of guys or a few really doesn't matter IMO.

As long as the sex was a result of simple desire (i.e. not out of need of attention, insecurity, some kind of gain etc,) I really don't think you can call a girl a slut no matter how many people she has fucked. It just seems unfair that a guy gets a kind of social acclaim for having sex with lots of girls, whereas a girl would just get called a whore.

Maybe I see this whole "slut" thing as a bad thing, considering *gasp* I actually get some o_O; (though, not at the moment. ~@##$@ customs not letting my boyfriend live here permenantly yet... *sighs*).

Not evryone is a hand-user, you know =P. Or silicone, jelly-rubber, laytex... *trails off*.

Ct_red_pants said:

I really don't think we are the people to ask this...

We are either so sex starved that we would do anything that has 2 legs and a vagina, or we've managed to convince our selves that we "don't need that kind of thing."

Hey you, speak for yourself. I happen to know quite a few doomers who are sexually active (including myself). It's not our fault you can't work with the ladies!

speaking from a strictly moral standpoint, you better double-wrap and wear a splash guard

mewse said:

speaking from a strictly moral standpoint, you better double-wrap and wear a splash guard

rofl, and wear a Radiation Protection Suit was well!

I'm curious... those six hours are long up. So, what did you decide? The People have a Right to Know! :)

yeah dn wtf happened?

Personally I wouldn't have touched the tawdry slut with an extended barge pole.

Cecillia said:

You know, 'e shouldn't go for it from just this standpoint... not even a moral one...

Think about it. She's been around. Who knows what you could 'get' afterwards... is herpes causing your genital irritation? Indeed.

Anyway, 'e'd just be, as said, another trophy =3 hoorah for being a piece of meat!

Perhaps men also has sex simply because it's fun and a nice feeling.

..and condoms were invented for more than just preventing pregnancy.

And our survey says... dn preserved his sexual morality for yet another day!

Yey for me, although she's not giving up that easily. My phone has been getting bombarded with text messages and I'm almost afraid to look.

I'd tell her to fuck off, but it's good for the ego.

No, seriously tell her to fuck off. There's often a price to pay for sluts like that, sometimes a painful one.

I'd dump the bitch and find myself a new girlfriend if I were in that man's position

BBG said:

Dump her. Any girl with more than one boyfriend is a slut, and sluts are dangerous for the health of your dick / body / mind.

Well put man. Get rid of the cum-dumpster!

Well, all this talk of sex is reminding me of that Night at the Mets. :P

DN: Fer chrissake, tap that thing. Like how many chances do you get anyway :P

BTW: Protect yourself of course!

stphrz said:

BTW: Protect yourself of course!

I got protection today.

It's long, hard, coated in plastic and made of wood.

It's a baseball bat, and I swear to God I'll use it if this looney tunes psychohosebeast comes within fifty feet of me.

I'll get into it later, but I'm being fucking stalked by this catshit insane woman. I'm going to have to kill her and burn her corpse.

You should have listened to me.

Now you are doomed to meet a grizzly end, and become my ghoulish servant in the land of the walking dead.

pritch said:

No, seriously tell her to fuck off. There's often a price to pay for sluts like that, sometimes a painful one.

I agree. Rememeber Kobe! He's fucking innocent, that bitch just wants his money, and used him!

darknation said:

I'm going to have to kill her and burn her corpse.

Fine and dandy. But you can do that after.

K?

Btw: Is she hot? Even just a little bit?

He isn't completely innocent. While I don't think he committed the crime, he did commit adultery. He allowed himself to be put in a bad situation, and now he's paying the price for his bad judgement.

darknation said:

I got protection today.

It's long, hard, coated in plastic and made of wood.

It's a baseball bat, and I swear to God I'll use it if this looney tunes psychohosebeast comes within fifty feet of me.

I'll get into it later, but I'm being fucking stalked by this catshit insane woman. I'm going to have to kill her and burn her corpse.

Metal bats are better :-P

pritch said:

You should have listened to me.

Now you are doomed to meet a grizzly end, and become my ghoulish servant in the land of the walking dead.

Ah, it could be worse. He could've caught some weird STD that'd make his manhood fall off XD.