Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Epyo

St. Anger parody

Heh, St. Anger is just your average rock song to me. Nothing special, just....average.

Heh, I saw the video for the new Metallica song on TV yesterday. Damn, that was bad. And I mean even worse than most Metallica. Ugh.

I find the lyrics of the song to be terrible and the song itself is extremely repetitive and boring.

Heh, I saw the video for the new Metallica song on TV yesterday. Damn, that was bad. And I mean even worse than most Metallica. Ugh.

You mean the video that edits and cuts out two minutes of the original song? Yeah, it's lame. So was this parody.

Tobester said:

GOD DAMN IT DONT DELETE MY POSTS

i've called people faggots a kabillion times

dont do it again or ill get REALLY mad

You can throw your hissyfit in losers if anybody has to delete one again.

BackFromTheDead said:

You mean "Nation" or there is a new CD that is still not in Russia?
"Nation" is pretty good, by the way.

I think he means the new one after Nation, although, from what I've heard of it it sounds pretty much the same as Nation...

It's called Roorback (whatever that means). It's like two weeks old. They also released a covers album called Revolusongs in Brazil. I think Sepultura without Max Cavalera lose most of their appeal.

spank said:

It's called Roorback (whatever that means). It's like two weeks old. They also released a covers album called Revolusongs in Brazil. I think Sepultura without Max Cavalera lose most of their appeal.

True. I saw a covers album in a store, but it was called Sepulsongs. Pirated?
Also, on a local radio a "Roots Bloody Roots" cover is played very often. The fun is that the song features Pavarotti(the opera singer or something)!!! Sloppy :) I heard a rumor that it is counterfeit, and made by fans rather that Sepultura.

I believe Disorder might be showing signs of humor :)

The new Metallica song sounds like they're trying to be System of a Down... and failing badly.

NiGHTMARE said:

The new Metallica song sounds like they're trying to be System of a Down... and failing badly.

No it doesn't.

And I don't know why people keep saying that.

I haven't laughed so hard since the last Metallica parody I heard. :)
It was called Fuck Metallica or something..

Don't get me wrong. I love Metallica, and I especially like St. Anger. I think it's a great new direction for them. However...

The very first thing I said when I first heard Frantic (the first song I ever heard from the new CD, without knowing it was Metallica) was "Is this System of a Down?" It really does have a similar sound.

[edit]...alright, that WAS pretty funny. [/edit]