Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iori

New Here

Hey, I'm new here. I usually reside over at newdoom, but thought "what the hell" and registered. Was it worth the time? Time will tell.

Well, I registered long ago (last fall) and I posted about 50 times, then vanished. I came back up recently; why, I don't know. I just felt like seeing what everyone was up to, and now my posts per day count has gone up from 0.18/day to 0.22/day! Yay! :)

I have a lot of fun here. I hope you do too. And if you have a party, call me. I'll bring the music. :)

deldelda - You signature is a bit long. Could you shorten it some (like maybe removing three of those 'I HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS, deldelda@aol.com')?

iori said:

Was it worth the time?

Probably not, but welcome anyway :P

Welcome to Doomworld Iori :D Glad to see you here!

Bah, one bad thing about leaving/being banned for no reason at NewDoom is I can't commute with the people from over there that were actually cool who were my friends, good to have one of them here ;) Hopefully a trend will start and the others will follow :P

In your face Phu-O-BS!!!

I hate it when that happens. I was banned from the Raven-Games forums (very long story), and as a result, I had a real hard time getting on NewDoom. I did finally manage to get on just a few days ago, heheh.

Hi, I'm BBG. Me, this French guy and a crazy Sehnsucht-imitating guy from Illinois wrote the forum FAQ for new people to read so they know how we do things around here. Thanks for registering.

How much longer before this thread is totally derailed? Anybody? It's already being pushed :P

Derailed? It's not like it had a major point, other than to welcome a new member. Which reminds me...

Welcome! Dont drink the coff33

Hey hello hi and how the hell are you? Welcome to these here forums.

Kuberr said:

How much longer before this thread is totally derailed? Anybody? It's already being pushed :P

lol when it started it was already missing some wheels.