Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StRiKeR

For All the HALO fans!

Now, that was pretty silly. For one, he didn't post it that long ago, and two, when you posted, then replies = 1.

Anyway, I am pretty excited about Halo PC, but a lot less-so when I found out it won't support co-operative play out of the box. Ah, well. I could care less about Halo 2 right now - it won't be out 'til late '04.

IMJack said:

PC Halo would be incredibly cool, if this were two years ago.

From what I understand, they've revamped it and added some worthwhile features to make up for the time loop since the Xbox release. Either way, the online deathmatch is going to own. Not only that, but it'd be damn easy to make an Aliens conversion for it.

IMJack said:

PC Halo would be incredibly cool, if this were two years ago.

Good games don't get old. Though I haven't played Halo so I don't know if it's good.

Never the less, HALO PC will hold me over untill i can afford to upgrade to be able to play DOOM 3 and Half-Life 2!

phpBB VS vbulletin!!!!

Good games don't get old. Though I haven't played Halo so I don't know if it's good.

I still play HALO on a daily to weekly basis, so imo it's good.

HALO 2 and DooM 3 are the two main game's I'm waiting for.

Coopersville said:

I still play HALO on a daily to weekly basis, so imo it's good.

HALO 2 and DooM 3 are the two main game's I'm waiting for.

Amen to that!

Halo is ok, its not spectacular by any means.
I like the weapon effect, sound effects were not loud enough I wanna hear the power of the weapons...I also found the enemies to be pathetic and goofy looking not intimidating at all.

As a matter of fact I will take 2 secs to defend Halo whilst I'm here. I've played it but twice, yet enjoyed it a lot more than most other things recently. It's colourful and fun, and IMO the enemies are no more goofy than Doom's, allowing for the age difference.

Sounds of the weapons is kind of irrelevent for me too, they feel nice to use, especially the sniper rifle, feels great to use in bursts. I'm a sniper by heart heh.

:-) That's cool, are you good? I am always looking to play someone in HALO. Finally will be able to on the PC version!! There's a 1001 reasons why I like HALO, and 1,000,001 why I am gonna love it on the PC.

I knew you could pick up chicks in a tank!

LOL

So funny it almost makes me want to buy the game.

Ralphis said:

Sven-Halo. Maybe someone will get that.

Heh. But the Sven team are gonna be tied up with HL2 co-op. Which i would MUCH prefer. :D

Np Lord, heh I just watched Ep 13 last night. I hope they keep this up cuz this is way too funny to let die.