Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dima

DOOM Showing

My little conversation with EvilJohn from the QuakeCon crew:

Dimka: hey.

EvilJohn: hi.

Dimka: so id will only show a video of DOOM on quakecon?

EvilJohn: that hasn't been decided.

Dimka: you said that only a video will be shown.

EvilJohn: well it won't be a video it will be a running on a computer, but the game isn't playable yet. It's still very early in development cycle. I have to go, I hvae a staff meeting for quakecon I'm later for. Take Care.

Dimka: take care 2

Yeah Dima, like you REALLY talked to EvilJohn, stop the bullshit and admit defeat, cum bubbie.

/me sticks on his coffee-proof gloves

/me sticks one finger in some of my coffee

/me than jams his finger all the way up Dima's devirgenized rectum spectrum and uses him as a handpuppet

MACVILWHORE - You can think whatever you want, I really don't give a shit, I did talk to this guy and I have no reason to lie about that, especially 2 days before QuakeCon.

Zaldron - stand near the lock thread button :)

The game isn't playable yet. It's still very early in development cycle.

YES ! So they're not rushing it. Gives us plenty of time to upgrade... By the way, my best friend got a GeForce3 today, the lucky bastard. The bumpy cubemapping effects have to be seen to be believed. And Max Payne runs like a dream...

/me drools

forget it...by the time doom3 will be on the market, his Geforce3 will be obsolete, and you'll have to buy geforce5

forget it...by the time doom3 will be on the market, his Geforce3 will be obsolete, and you'll have to buy geforce5

No, I think you have that cheap make confused with the more expensive ULTRA SUPER GeForce5 MAXIMUM TURBO SQUARED.