Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reisal

Beastiary sprites

Are any of the monsters shown on there available for download? If so, please tell me where. Thanks =)

-Chris

Maybe he can put the files on another host, or even beg for some space on doomworld.

I'm just looking for the pistol zombie, that's all

Here's a full list of Beastiary sprites you can download (besides the Doom (2) originals, which obviously you can get hold of):

Marines: None. However, head over to the Epidermis Emporium and you'll find a marines skin pack, which has the normal Doom guy (i.e. green armour and helmet) holding the various weapons seen on the Beastiary Marines. There is also a green helmeted HWD on the Emporium that is very similar to my version. The Dual Chaingun marine, Bazooka marine, and the medic aren't available at all (although there is a Bazooka zombie, see below).

Caco creatures: None.

Cyber creatures: The Archnophyte will be in Quasar's Eternity TC. The Storm Demon here is a modified version of an enemy that will appear in Deathbringer's TC. None of the others are available.

Imps: The Dark Imp will be in an upcoming version of Skulltag, and is also already available seperately (although I can't remember the URL). The Death Knight here is a modified version of an enemy that will appear in Quasar's Eternity TC. The Stone Imp can also be downloaded, but again I forget the URL.

Demons: None. However, an upcoming version of Skulltag and Deathbringer's TC will contain a redish looking Demon and a blue Nightmare Demon respectively.

Hell Nobles: Once again, none. Though if you're desperate a white Baron called a Hell Lord is in STRAIN.

Misc. Undead: Only the Dark Soul, which BBG took from the Doom Alpha.

Zombies: The SSG Zombie will be in an upcoming version of Skulltag. A less modified version of the Bazooka zombie is in ObTiC. The female zombie is a modified version of the Crash skin from Skulltag.

I have a feeling there is a DDF TC with a Pistol zombie and Dual Pistol zombie, but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called or where to find it. If anyone else does, please let us know :)

Silly stuff: None.

I'm going to have a full sprite set for my laser sentry on my site soon. You'll know what it looks like when NiGHTMARE get's it uploaded.

I might try and make the chaingun sentry too.

Actually my gamma demon is creation i did for l_doom. If you want it in a seperate wad i'll mail it to you.

If it all means the same to you i'll send you it tommorow.

If any one else wants the wad just pm me. I'm not in a mood for pimping wads in forum threads at the moment *yawn now for sleep*

NiGHTMARE said:

Hell Nobles: Once again, none. Though if you're desperate a white Baron called a Hell Lord is in STRAIN.

Actually, the Watchman is going to be in deathbringer's Ultimate Hell TC.

BTW, it's actually Demon Lord, not Hell Lord, but then again, that really doesn't matter, does it?

Well, I'm making a buncha zombies/marines for my WAD, along with a new Hell Noble. Plus if you really want, you can upload the Hell Noble from Asylum of the Wretched.

ravage said:

Is there a full sprite replacement for the War Knight?

Unfortunately no. :( :( :(

BTW Grimm i sent you the gamma demon via e-mail. Enjoy.

BlueSonnet said:

Unfortunately no. :( :( :(

BTW Grimm i sent you the gamma demon via e-mail. Enjoy.

BlueSonnet, is there anyway you could send me those sprites as well? I have been playing around with various Demons and sprite variations, and the Gamma Demon is a cool one. I can't do maps, but I have some ideas for a project and figured I might get some of the sprites out of the way now :) My address is quamosity@netzero.net

Heres a peek at some demons I have found, and some I made myself:

http://web.umr.edu/~mlang/doom/Demons.jpg

The whitish looking demon is a recolor of Cyb's baby demon sprites to turn them into real baby demon sprites. (skin color is a process due to aging, yada yada)

The blue baby demon is from a wad called gremlin.wad and is pretty funny to play. If you kill the 'mother' gremlin, it dies into 2 other gremlins. Sadly, the process doesn't continue further than that, but it is interesting.

The red, black and green demons were skins I think, that I found off of various pages, including the EE. I took the green demon and turned it into the demoncubus, which I have fully animated with movement and firing sprites. Figure he might be a good replacement for the imp--so he can claw AND fire at the same time.

Those beastiary sprites are a great inspiration

Thanks!

Wow! Those demons are cool! Are these available for actual sprites? I love the Black demon and the Demoncubus! Keep up the good work!

Xaser said:

Wow! Those demons are cool! Are these available for actual sprites? I love the Black demon and the Demoncubus! Keep up the good work!

Yeah, those sprites can be found in a variety of wads. Cyb's Artica4 has the baby demons, and the black, red, and green demons can be found in some skin packs. The demoncubus I just finished up the other day, but I have yet to put them into a wad. Hopefully they will be used in a future project.

Thanks for the interest! I will try to get the sprites into a wad to download!

Oh, would whoever email me re-send the email, I wasn't expecting it and I accidentally deleted it. I appreciate it