• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Silverwyvern

ART CONTEST #4

BlueSonnet said:

Oooh interesting. :)

Looks a wee like predator.

Not as much as you'd think, but there is a slight resemblance in the face. I forgot to add the rest of the teeth. :P

KoolKat said:

Hey, how do you do that colorization of the actual figure?

Hmm... Photoshop (7), layers, layer masks, paint brush, some blurring effects, multiply/darken, some screenshots from Doom.

If you want a bit more verbose answer, ask for it and I may try something =)

ravage said:

why do people post txt files as images? to any browser except ie, that's just read as a text file. and it's honestly hard to judge a picture of a cyberdemon that starts off looking like 'GIF89aÍÝ÷'

Grogglogobofink said:

why do people post txt files as images? to any browser except ie, that's just read as a text file. and it's honestly hard to judge a picture of a cyberdemon that starts off looking like 'GIF89aÍÝ÷'

/me spanks teh Sarge.
Because geoshities disallows direct linking of image files but not of html or txt files ;)

The Merovingian said:

/me spanks teh Sarge.
Because geoshities disallows direct linking of image files but not of html or txt files ;)

well, then just make an HTML file that says

<html>
<meta http-equiv="REFRESH" content="0; URL=http://www.myhost.com/myfolder/wheremyartis.jpg">
</html>

The Merovingian said:

Not sure it works with anything else but IE.

i don't use ie, and it works for me. i had no problems with it in netscape, mozilla, or mozilla firebird. dunno about opera, but i'd imagine so.

Grogglogobofink said:

i don't use ie, and it works for me. i had no problems with it in netscape, mozilla, or mozilla firebird. dunno about opera, but i'd imagine so.

Well then, just have to add some javascript toomfoolery and you have the perfect geoshitties workaround (showpicture.html?blah.gif ;) )

I'm a little over half way through with my drawing... but the way things are going it probably won't turn out so great. Besides, it's hard to compete with awesome drawings like Espi's.

It sucks terribly, but it's done. It didn't turn out anywhere close to what I wanted it to be like, and there is no sense of depth in it. I don't particularly like it at all.

EllipsusD said:

It sucks terribly, but it's done. It didn't turn out anywhere close to what I wanted it to be like, and there is no sense of depth in it. I don't particularly like it at all.

Man, you totally have my vote..wish i coulda done somehting like that.

I like Espis' too but the face forward glowing eyes is menacing..Espi what do you use to color your drawings?

Xanthier said:

Espi what do you use to color your drawings?

Some layering/filtering/etc. with PSP 8.

EllipsusD said:

I like it man, especially the face!