Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Interesting new thing about Mars

I find it strange that the UK launched a Mars explorer the other month and the US then fires off two in hot pursuit.

Heh, there is actually a Mt. Erebus? Who knew? Geez, it's all the way in Antarctica. I just saw some pictures of it. Man, it looks nothing like the Doom version. No lava everywhere, no satanic buildings, no demons, no nothing.

fodders said:

I find it strange that the UK launched a Mars explorer the other month and the US then fires off two in hot pursuit.

Because we knew you'd probably fuck it up...worse than we have in the past :-P

Yeah like you might crash them into the surface of the planet heh, uhm, oh wait. Heh. You gotta admit that whole incident was pretty humorous. :p

fodders said:

Yeah it's not like Mars is the closest to Earth it's been in 75,000 years or anything.

geekmarine said:

Heh, there is actually a Mt. Erebus? Who knew? Geez, it's all the way in Antarctica. I just saw some pictures of it. Man, it looks nothing like the Doom version. No lava everywhere, no satanic buildings, no demons, no nothing.

Erebus was Chaos in Greek mythology. It was what existed before anything.

insertwackynamehere said:

Erebus was Chaos in Greek mythology. It was what existed before anything.

Nope. Erebus was the SON of Chaos and the brother of Night (Nyx). As a thing, Erebus was the darkness that souls passed through on their way to Hades