Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deviant Force

Whats your Favorite Doom Monster?

Umm, by 'Baron Knight' do you mean a Baron of Hell (pink) or a Hell Knight (brown)? :)

The Heresiarch.

Lame thread, lame answer.

Still, he's probably my favorite monster from all the doom engine games.

Definatly the Cyberdemon. This thread is NUTS. I mean c'mon there's no blue key monster in doom... but come to think of it. That would be a pretty cool monster. Someone go make a blue key monster out of a demon or something... because I don't know how and because I don't have time.

Dude, what are you talking about? The blue key is impossible to beat. I fired tons of rockets at that thing, and it never dies.

I used to mess around with Dehacked and make the pick-up items (such as the blue key) shootable. I didn't know keys could bleed so much.

cyber-menace said:

...no blue key monster in doom... but come to think of it. That would be a pretty cool monster. Someone go make a blue key monster out of a demon or something... because I don't know how and because I don't have time.

Uh, using Dehacked it's pretty easy.

Flaming barrel = total pwnage.

They scare you by looking like an exploding barrel, but no amount of firepower makes even a dent in them.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the megasphere. They're pretty scary too.

Heh the Soul Sphere, with its constantly opening and closing mouth, terrifies me every time I see it.

DooMBoy said:

Heh the Soul Sphere, with its constantly opening and closing mouth, terrifies me every time I see it.

Bwah ha ha ha

Xanthier said:

Bwah ha ha ha

I'd say that's your cue to animate that avatar. It's not very scary without the opening and closing mouth.

Nothing quite sexually arouses me like the groan of a wounded mancabus. "ooooohraaaaaah"

The arachnatron with a chaingun, which can be found on the back of the Doom II box.