Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mystic

yup its me, sorry folks

mystic said:

The guy was always fair with me and provided my fav website and forum paid for from his own pocket.

ROFL, you can get better forum software than the one Newdoom uses for free =P

Build your own damn website.

With Blackjack.

And Hookers.

In fact, screw the blackjack.

So you don't want us to screw the hookers? Or are you telling us to.. build the hookers because robots can't get herpes? Screw the website, I want my robot hooker.

Grazza said:

I thought Newdoom recently switched to vBulletin.

Well, more power to them. VB should be free!!

One day the patents/copyrights on it will expire and it will be free. Of course by then we'll have VR internet or something like on that silly Tekwar.

Yeah, Newdoom uses VB now. It's got most of the features turned on too so now there are probably 100+ smilies on those forums. It's confusing. The quick reply is neat though.

Yeah, something seems to have changed with Phoebus so we may never have our old Newdoom back. I'm still tempted to buy one of the t-shirts if I get money though.

i remember hearing Doomworld had banned all AOL users for a while

So that explains why I was banned from here for no reason so long ago.

btw. I would never try to un-ban Wolverine again. That guy's got to be one of the most argumetive people around. He always seemed normal whenever I saw jhim face to face but when talking to other people on the net he justs attacks them because he knoews that all that can happen is he gets told off. He believes he's an expert in everything and believes he's always right. That's why he got banned from newdoom twice. never let him back on if he's banned.:D

Hey Electro, are you banned from newdoom?

William Shatner is a walking disaster. I feel sorry for him even if he is a jerk.

Yeah, that Wolverine guy does like ticking people off online. Didn't make you look too good on Newdoom after you were vouching for him either. That must have sucked.

Yes, Electro is banned from NewDoom. Now the hotdog man is the latest victim of Mull's. Who's next, the core team of Legacy and /or Doomsday?

Ninja_of_DooM said:

i remember hearing Doomworld had banned all AOL users for a while

So that explains why I was banned from here for no reason so long ago.

I think it was just AOL proxies that were banned, since otherwise AOLers could easily evade bans. AOL users could still access Doomworld by using IE, rather than the AOL browser.

That's my understanding of it anyway; I might have got it totally cock-eyed. ;)

Rellik said:

This Jack guy sounds a little big to be a robot hooker.

What about the Crushinator?

That's why he got banned from newdoom twice. never let him back on if he's banned.:D

Umm, Ninja, last time he was banned it was because he publicly confronted Phoebus in defending me and the others after we got banned. That time he got banned for a good cause ;)

I suppose. But he still acted like a complete jerk. I can't believe I stood up for him. I mean, he fell out with me when I called him a dumbass on Doomcenter. I didn't even say his name, he just assumed it ws him.(which it was:D)

Melfice said:

Well, Doomworld is actually alot better than what WMull makes it out to be, alot better :P And I guess I'll stroke Doomworld's ego by saying I also find it alot better and friendlier than NewDoom. The mods are great, the people are great, the topics are great, its all aroudn great. Isn't that great? :P

Hm, remember this kind of threats some years ago on newdoom. It was at the beginning, in the first six months of that site (Enjoyed "the end of regime" atmosphere over there, with uncensored flaming of an other site. Yeah somehow negative energy and doom married in hell.) Anyway, I just tried to read the forum previous week, had to register, used the same username and never received an email. Then I saw the announcement here.

When I was a newbie, I signed up on NewDoom forums, but somethin went wrong so I'm registered, but not, sort of in registration limbo. If I try to register, it says the email was already used, but I'm not listed. Not that I want to go on anymore... :-P

I'm on bothy newdoom and DW.. but once Wmulls cousin came to me and claimed that Wmull accused me and some others of trying to destroy Newdoom. Only thing I ever did that I can think of was move my homepage off that awful service for reasons mentioned in Ariochs quotes list. :p and suggest to Thierry (Hurdler) that he should move Legacy to DW instead.