Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DarkWolf

Latest Legacy movie

I haven't checked this out yet, but I'm guessing this uses the fixed setcamera() pitch argument huh DW?

Anyway, if the CVS is frozen, would it be possible to zip up your source directory and upload it somewhere? Because I would ideally like to get it before I start work on certain things, where I have to make changes in quite a few of the source files and therefore making my stuff harder to merge in.

Heh, nice stuff DW. I was especially impressed with the idea of the coronas blowing up to fill the whole screen.

ToXiCFLUFF said:

I haven't checked this out yet, but I'm guessing this uses the fixed setcamera() pitch argument huh DW?

The fixed camera pitch isn't in the CVS yet. I'll send you a copy of my source dir. when I get a chance.

Wooo a new movie. I'd prolly be working on my lastest short movie if I could get stupid Blazeaudio to accept my credit card number so I could by their voiceFX jobby....

Opulent, that's my in progress FreeDM project. I've got a few more levels done now so hopefully I'll be able to make a release this week. It's mostly 1 on 1 tourney levels and they're all BOOM compatable and 90% bot freindly. :)

I still think there should be a DOOM Machinima contest. That would kick so much ass and is pretty easy to do in atleast 3 engines.