Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
palefire

id logos

I'm looking for high resolution id logos, both old and new, any suggestions on where to find them or maybe you have some hidden away somewhere...

thanks.

...that much I've done =P

I used to have a large archive of really high res doom, quake, id logos... and then my hard drive crashed, so I'm looking to replace those. Really good quality ones seem to be a little harder to find then a simple search.

which id logo do people best, anyway? i've always liked the doom era one myself. the newer ones are similar but a little boring, the old old one they used for keen 1 kinda sucked, and the one they used on wolf3d was just a primitive form of the one used for doom.

I don't like the ID logos in stone. I think they're corny looking. They need to twist that logo up a bit :)

Ralphis said:

I don't like the ID logos in stone. I think they're corny looking. They need to twist that logo up a bit :)

I like the id logo in sand ;)

I like the Doom version and the one in the beginning of the N64 Hexen.

ravage said:

The id logo for Quake 2 was cool.

I agree. That one was my favorite. Don't ask why, cause I don't know! It just looks cool!

Yeah, the one for Quake 2 was very cool. The Wolfenstein 3D id logo was too cheesy looking for me though.

Id - n. In Freudian theory, the division of the psyche that is totally unconscious and serves as the source of instinctual impulses and demands for immediate satisfaction of primitive needs.

*coffin henry revels in the beauty of it all*

Coffin Henry said:

*coffin henry revels in the beauty of it all*

...for the 200th time on this forum =)

Hey I'm only 15 too. The only difference is I've been here much too long to call myself healthy. Curse you doomworld!