Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Baby got back...or front?

What is your favorite part of the lady/man?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite part of the lady/man?

• Chest
    • Butt
    • Legs
    • Face
    • Other
    • Post Hell this thread now!

I was doing some thinking and realized I'm undisputedly all about the butts on females. The size of her chest could honestly make no difference in my eyes. (my current girlfriend's chest is massive, which doesn't really appeal to me) I'm simply, through and through, attracted to what the women carry in the trunk.

What's your favorite part of a girl (we'll know you're lying if you say eyes, heh...) or the most attractive feature of your girlfriend/fiancee/significant other/wife? To cater to the small (but gradually growing) female population of female DWers, just apply this question in the...right way for yourselves. :)

A nice tight little ass on a hot chick always makes me very happy.

I love girls with a cute face with big beautiful eyes and legs and ass for days.

Grazza said:

Heh. I added an option to the poll since I couldn't decide myself.

See, that's why you were needed ;)

Fredrik said:

1. Brain
2. Face

And I *AM* honest there :P

lies Lies LIES LIES!!!

BlackFish said:

You forgot teh b00bs!

'chest'

can i say dick here? the dick, definitely. shut up, yes they all have them, they just hide them cleverly from view.

Actually, I agree with Fredrik here. And yes, the woman I have felt most attracted to was also the cleverest I've known, so I'm not being too blatantly inconsistent.

Oh and I don't mean to nitpick, but...

The Merovingian said:

Feet

The Merovingian said in another thread, where jenblaze posted pics that did not include her feet:
I have to say that jenblaze has to be one of the most beautiful women I ever saw.

Hmm.. Most attractive feature is actually something intangible to me... A certain sexiness which I usually only find in very troubled kinds of girls. I can't find a girl attractive without it, no matter what she looks like. Brains, individual thought and power are necessary too.

On the physical side, face is by far the most important feature.

Liam the Bard said:

'chest'

can i say dick here? the dick, definitely. shut up, yes they all have them, they just hide them cleverly from view.

Your affinity for male genitalia makes me question your sexual preference.

The eyes. More specifically, the darker rim around the iris.

(we'll know you're lying if you say eyes, heh...)

But it's true damnit.

Also, saying "personality" doesn't really applies. I mean...duh, we already assumed the way he/she behaves and thinks is of your fancy.

Above all a good mind, personality and "fire" do come first above any physical traits, in my opinion. I won't look twice at a girl if she doesn't carry herself with a certain dignity and mindfulness.

True, what good is a girl who has all the looks and body, but none of the charisma, or the intellect that would make her "stand out" to you?
Answer: none. She is nothing more than a bimbo.

Hmm, I prefer a beautiful face, and maybe a good chest, but really, it's what's goes on in the head that's important. "I see dead people." "I thnk not. NEXT!" Beauty, and brains are the best things a woman can have.

Trust me on this.

It is definately necassary that any women I'd be intereted to have a brain, a heart, and other organs that are required to be alive. But I guess I'm just picky.

I love my girlfriend's eyes. I could stare into them for hours. I really love her for her personality though. I started talking to her on the internet/phone before I even really knew what she looked like and LUCKY for me she turned out to be gorgeous. Lucky me!

hmmm lets see... for a guy it would have to be their face.... m ore specifically their lips and eyes. then the butt would follow... girls like a guy with some junk in the trunk too ya know;) and for a woman it is the same too

Jenblaze said:

girls like a guy with some junk in the trunk too ya know;)

I must be a super stud

THis coming from a guy who loves Fredrick's penis? :)

Sorry, I've always wanted to comment on that.
(On topic mode)
Women and men usually see in each other what they want to see. At least, that's what I've found out. Sei la Vide.

David

face overthrows chest and ass. barely. i assume we're only meant to be talking about physical appeal here.

Well I like nice asses. But then again chests are very appealing too. And when they have those wonderful legs...I like all of the parts I guess. You just gotta learn how to appreciate a woman's body.