Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Baby got back...or front?

What is your favorite part of the lady/man?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite part of the lady/man?

• Chest
    • Butt
    • Legs
    • Face
    • Other
    • Post Hell this thread now!

Ralphis said:

Well I like nice asses. But then again chests are very appealing too. And when they have those wonderful legs...I like all of the parts I guess. You just gotta learn how to appreciate a woman's body.

Every part of a woman makes them special.

Ah, spoken like a legend, taught by one :-P

Women are the greatest legends of them all, you know. Mysteries that cannot be solved. I wish I had a girlfriend. Stop laughing at me! JUst because I have 8 posts in 1 1/2 years!

Seriously, I will never understand a woman. Sigh.

face, without a doubt. i know a lot of guys who judge beauty from the neck down and say "well, you could just put a sack on her head", and i don't really understand how anyone can think that way. although nice legs are definitely nice. hell, it's all good :) but the face is what really counts (along with mind and personality and all that jazz, of course)

EDIT: oh, fradrik beat me to it.

Fredrik said:

1. Brain
2. Face

And I *AM* honest there :P

what he said.

I personally don't find any single feature to be more attractive than any other, or any type of a single feature to be more attractive to any other type of a single feature (or single feature for that matter). It's how it all comes together. There are just some people out there who just strike you when you look at them (not in the physical sense... at least not usually)... it's like everything just comes together perfectly and it takes your breath away.

But the most attractive thing, IMO, is a girl who's smart and has similar interrests. She could look horrible, but if she has those two things going for her, she's still be attractive in my eyes.

EllipsusD said:

But the most attractive thing, IMO, is a girl who's smart and has similar interrests. She could look horrible, but if she has those two things going for her, she's still be attractive in my eyes.

yes, that is definitely true for me.

On further reflection, liver, kidneys and bladder are important too. It's a definite plus if a girl doubles as a good drinking buddy.

I can't really name a favorite, but to sound cheesy they have to have a nice personality, and not be so damned insecure. Maybe thats just high school women, I sure hope when/if I meet someone, they aren't going to be this very unhappy person who needs every dying second of your attention to please herself, and even if I were to spend that time, they would still ask things such as "you hate me dont you" every 5 fucking seconds. I hope this is just High School behavior, because I can't stand it, its depressing, and just makes me want to cut out my tongue so I don't have to worry about social interaction. I honestly can't say why I feel this way, and sorry for going off topic, but I had to get this off of me.

yeah, insecurity among girls is pretty rampant. girls only look worse to me when they try their hardest to look good. it just makes them look desperate. natural's the way to go.

Grogglogobofink said:

yeah, insecurity among girls is pretty rampant. girls only look worse to me when they try their hardest to look good. it just makes them look desperate. natural's the way to go.

I agree completely.

BBG said:

Ah, spoken like a legend, taught by one :-P

*insert bbg_sex_god.txt URL here*

Grazza said:

The Merovingian said in another thread, where jenblaze posted pics that did not include her feet:
I have to say that jenblaze has to be one of the most beautiful women I ever saw.

Oh and I don't mean to nitpick, but...

Noticed the collection of shoes behind her? Enough to say she takes great care of her feet and that they are awesome (or else she wouldn't have some of the stuff she has there).

Face. Heh, I wonder at what point I started checking out ring fingers on women. It's totally unconscious now.

Voice Over in head:

"Hmmm, she's nice... lets see uhm, left the drink, that's it, a little higher, dammit get out of the way waiter! Ah and, DAMN, ring...."

At this point I think that's the second thing I look for. :p

Chest, face and rear end, that is if I ever has a boy/girlfriend..

In this order (this is appearance wise):

Face, ass, ti...chest, legs, hair are my favourite bits.

And I'm incredibly lucky to have a girlfriend who has perfect ones of these :)

Scuba Steve said:

Toxicluff said:
I wish my girlfriend had a dick. Imagine all the new possibilities.

Wait... What!?

Imagine all the things you couldnt do.

DooMBoy said:

Imagine how your ass would feel in the morning.

...eww.....aight I feel that sandwich commin up now.

Tyockell said:

...eww.....aight I feel that sandwich commin up now.

You mean a MANwich!

face. They can do so many things with their face..
but really, I just like the whole thing.
but really really, I have never been with anyone, so who am I to say what I want? beggers can't be choosers.
damn.. I hate sayings like that..

"can't have your cake and eat it too" cause we all want a cake we can't eat.

ToXiCFLUFF said:

It, uh, it actually feels pretty good.

Oh God....

Oh boy. Somebody better get a moderator or something. This post is getting WAY out of hand.

Another thing is the materialistic ways of teenage women, and how shallow they can be. Some women make you spend endless amounts on them to keep them happy. Others are extremely shallow, and my god, bad experiences.

EDIT: typing this also helped me remember peer pressure, and how their friends mess them up, and it reflects on how crappy the person is. I must leave this arena that is known as school :/.

Yes it is (although it's not really that bad yet), but it's how I expected this sort of thread to turn out.

SlowMotionHobo said:
Another thing is the materialistic ways of teenage women, and how shallow they can be. Some women make you spend endless amounts on them to keep them happy. Others are extremely shallow, and my god, bad experiences.

You act as though there aren't a number of men who are just as bad.

The Merovingian said:

Feet... don't ask.

You are not alone, I too have this weakness. Wierd, really wierd, don't tell too many people about it though.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

damn you...but yeah you are right.