Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xanthier

Art Hosts

freeartistweb.com

They give you 100 megs and unlimited bandwidth. No forced banner ads either. All that they as is that you place their (very small) banner somewhere on your site.

Thhe only big downside is that they'll take a week or so to respond to your hosting request.

Deviously Banned!
Due to a failure to follow our policies you have been banned from downloading the art that deviantART has to offer. If you feel that you are receiving this in error then most likely that is due to someone that utilizes the same ISP getting banned. Ensure that you thank them for not allowing you to view the wonderful creations that deviantART has to offer.

What the hell is this about I have never even been a member here!

Thanks Assmaster, I'm en route.

Xanthier said:

Deviously Banned!
Due to a failure to follow our policies you have been banned from downloading the art that deviantART has to offer. If you feel that you are receiving this in error then most likely that is due to someone that utilizes the same ISP getting banned. Ensure that you thank them for not allowing you to view the wonderful creations that deviantART has to offer.

What the hell is this about I have never even been a member here!

Damn thats pretty fucked.. send em a mail bomb make sure you use flash powder and cut up pop cans though it works better.

If you're going to email them ask them if they could unban your hostmask as you are not the same person that they have banned. If they do not unban it THAN you should finally get pissed off about it and how unfair it is that that fuck up ruined it for so many inocent people. But yeah, this thing happens, my friend from RL can't go into the forums because of some ban on someone some time ago.